Obama on the late show...

blacktalon606

So... Obama makes a joke about practicing bowling and getting up to a 129!!! Then he says his game was like the "Special Olympics." Ya know... I see his knowledge of the Special Olympics as about on par with his knowledge of International Affairs, How to run a nation, How to fight a war, How the economy works etc. He makes it sound like he must be retarded to bowl so shitty... but in actuality, he is just himself. IF he WERE in the Special Olympics... he would need to be bowling a 290! They may not be able to keep drool off their chin, but they can knock the fuck out of some pins! ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok for the president of the united states to make an offhanded comment about the Special Olympics, and it isn't ok for a guy to make a comment about a women's baskeball team, and it isn't ok for a cartoonist to use a monkey in a cartoon?

I get it....

He's the president of the Country for Christ's sake. He really ought to know better.

If you don't see a difference in ME (some random person on the internet) and Obama (President of the United States... on live TV) making comments about retarded people, then your obviously a candidate for those special olympics he mentioned. :) Do you bowl, run, play vollyball or what? I'll forward some of you applications.

Yeah' date=' but he doesn't. Can't hold it against him. He's a fucking reeeeeetard, too. I can't believe he's able to get that bucket off his head every morning. Simply amazing stuff goes on in that round house.[/quote']

Yeah, well when you get elected based on the fact that, your not the former president... what do you really expect? No one actually KNOWS anything about they guy. McCain gave them a 2 foot stack of medical records.... he gave a single page that said some random doc thought he was fit. McCain gave them ANY records they wanted... Obama had his birth certificate sealed. lol. See any patterns here?

Its ok for the president of the united states to make an offhanded comment about the Special Olympics, and it isn't ok for a guy to make a comment about a women's baskeball team, and it isn't ok for a cartoonist to use a monkey in a cartoon?

I get it....

He's the president of the Country for Christ's sake. He really ought to know better.

Dude, I completely agree with you, but are you trying to use logic on these bozos? Don't say anything negative about Obamba, they start going all Grape Ape. :flingpoo:

Poor Obobo should have read his prompter :lol:

So uh uh uh ho ho ho ho on on on on no no but but but well well remember welll what i'm well here's what i'm suggesting I passed some of tha tha tha death which which which next question.

Did he think that was a sentence?

Dude, I completely agree with you, but are you trying to use logic on these bozos? Don't say anything negative about Obamba, they start going all Grape Ape. :flingpoo:

Oh yeah... a battle of the wits against an unarmed person is never a good thing. lol. Remember, these people fell in love with the phrase "We want change"... but never stopped to ask if the change would be positive or negative. Like it can only go one way. lol. Don't insult retarded individuals by calling Obamans retards.

Yawn.

Obama shouldn't have said what he did..I'm sure most of us on here have said worse too. My point is, you have every right to bash Obama for what he said, but when you come on here making drool remarks about the same folks Obama is getting called out for, you need to take a look in the mirror.

I could care less what yours or anyone's opinion on the Special Olympics is, or political correctness, or anything. If you want to get your point across, it's best to not make the same mistake as the person your bashing. It doesn't matter if he's the president and you're the resident ball licker. It doesn't matter if you are a Dem or a Republican. It's a basic case of pot calling the kettle black.

Again..when this post is quoted or responded to, no one will mention the fact that I agree Obama was wrong for saying that..they'll go right to calling me some sort of Obama lover (which I'm far from). What I am though, is a good detector of bullshit. and hypocrisy. Go ahead and make an Obama joke out of that last statement.

Yawn.

Obama shouldn't have said what he did..I'm sure most of us on here have said worse too. My point is, you have every right to bash Obama for what he said, but when you come on here making drool remarks about the same folks Obama is getting called out for, you need to take a look in the mirror.

I could care less what yours or anyone's opinion on the Special Olympics is, or political correctness, or anything. If you want to get your point across, it's best to not make the same mistake as the person your bashing. It doesn't matter if he's the president and you're the resident ball licker. It doesn't matter if you are a Dem or a Republican. It's a basic case of pot calling the kettle black.

Again..when this post is quoted or responded to, no one will mention the fact that I agree Obama was wrong for saying that..they'll go right to calling me some sort of Obama lover (which I'm far from). What I am though, is a good detector of bullshit. and hypocrisy. Go ahead and make an Obama joke out of that last statement.

Wait, you like Obobo?:lol:

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Yawn.

It doesn't matter if he's the president

It doesn't?

I really would have thought that the leader of the free world would be held to a far higher standard than the resident ball licker. I mean, Don Imus was, and he's just a radio dj. The NY Post's Political cartoonist was, and he just draws funny pictures.

THAT boys and girls is what's killing this country.

Your dude trips over his dick on National TV, and that's the best you can do?

Basically, that's what I expected. Thanks for not disappointing me.

Carry on....

I wouldn't call him "my dude", but I just figured if others' can post pointless crap. I should be able to too. :rolleyes:

Yea, what he said wasn't "PC" but there's WAY worse things, people need to relax and get a sense of humor. Our last prez couldn't even form sentences properly. At least we're one step beyond that.

It doesn't?

I really would have thought that the leader of the free world would be held to a far higher standard than the resident ball licker. I mean, Don Imus was, and he's just a radio dj. The NY Post's Political cartoonist was, and he just draws funny pictures.

THAT boys and girls is what's killing this country.

You took my words out of context. Again, not unexpected. It seems to be the norm.

Again...if you're not practicing what you preach, then don't preach. You wanna call Obama an idiot for saying what he said? FINE. I'll stand right next to you and say the same. You wanna call Obama an idiot and in the next few words you're talking about drool on chins? Um no. I don't have a problem if you want to refer to those kids as droolers..that's your perogative. Just don't bash someone else while you do it.