anyone with a harley dyna or softail?

AWW$HEEET

Anyone on here have a harley dyna or softail? I wanna take one for a spin before I pull the trigger and possibly buy one. Most private owners are hesitant without knowing you. I have my endorsement and would be willing to throw you a few $$$. I just wanna see if it feels right.

Check out Thiel's Wheels in Upper Sandusky. Buddy of mine just traded his in up there and they let him test drive the bike he ended up buying. But call before just to make sure. If not PM me, I may let you take mine around the block.

Im the GM at thiels you can test ride about any bike we have.

Well, in comparison, it was much harder to turn than a sport bike, felt like the front wheel kinda "flopped" over when you went into a turn. It didn't leave much to feel confident in. The bike pulled very hard though, it was a 96ci dyna, pipes, and tune. I was very impressed. I feel like on a sport bike, I would be better equipped to deal with idiot drivers. If I needed to make a quick reaction on a harley, I don't know how I would. I guess that would be learned.

I also got an exhaust burn on my leg as a little parting gift.

Im the GM at thiels you can test ride about any bike we have.

Cool, good to know. We bought my girlfriends 883 there a couple years back. I've been thinking about trading my Softtail in on a Street Glide. I hear you guys still have a black one up there (my buddy bought an orange one from you).

Cool, good to know. We bought my girlfriends 883 there a couple years back. I've been thinking about trading my Softtail in on a Street Glide. I hear you guys still have a black one up there (my buddy bought an orange one from you).
Yep and if we dont have it here we have another store in dayton that i can transfer it from. Check there site also as they may have a bike i could bring in for you Buckeye harley.