This is not a call out

Cordell

This is a win thread.

Phil, beat you too many times to count of the past 3-4 years

Paul, same as Phil

Leigh, wow, got so hyped up for nothing

V8Beast, hey I'm farther up the "fastest 60" list then you since you don't race

AngryBird, I've beaten down the track, true story

Gabe (whatever your screen name is now), I laugh every time I think about racing you.

Doc, I had to bring it up, it cost me too much money beating you to not bring it up, I WON!!

Alex L, well I've beat the shit out of everything you've got, hope that big turbo does something for you.

SlowC6, better actually get some spray

As for those of you with faster cars, :thumbup:

KoolRayz, you have 10 times the car, much respect

Atomicfusion, same as Koolrayz

Flat Tire, what can I say?

The rest of you either don't have the balls to race me, know better, or are scared. Since I've actually beaten 98% of CR, and every time I go out people know who I am, I can't get races, and all I do is sit in a parking lot bored because no one will play with me, I'm going to park the car for a while.

• Downvote 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of you either don't have the balls to race me, know better, or are scared. Since I've actually beaten 98% of CR, and every time I go out people know who I am, I can't get races, and all I do is sit in a parking lot bored because no one will play with me, I'm going to park the car for a while.

Why do you think I sold the bimmer. Let it rest for a bit then build something again in a year or two and it will be fun again.

Why do you think I sold the bimmer. Let it rest for a bit then build something again in a year or two and it will be fun again.

I can understand selling the bimmer, but I'm too attached to my Camaro. I'll just have to chill out for a while and put together something else.

I can see myself treating my Camaro like Dyno Brian treats his unicorn.

Why not enter into some amateur series racing with the car to keep it fresh ?

Ann ur slowwwww that's all I've got.

I'm too slow to keep up. I wish years ago I put $$ in the car so I could keep up.

Dear Paul:

STFU

Yours truly ,

Daddy long stroke

Race my Yaris? I ain't even gonna use the spray.

My bold prediction for this thead is the trolls will make themselves look dumb, again...

Yaris? :nono::facepalm:

As for the trolls, thats the idea.

Well since your putting my motor together, it's gonna be hard to lie to you next yr. But I refuse not to beat you next yr... But I say fuck cars let's do bikes

Bring me some parts and at least I can have fun with you and your car. I can't do bikes, have you seen what I bought? If I had a fast bike it'd be a sideways 40 roll to 6 feet under.

Scott, the issue is your a varsity player, sitting in the jv parking lot picking on freshman. Go to the west side and I bet you get all u can handle and more. Step up to the competition, it's no secret where's the big boys are.

What one guy? Have you noticed this is a "I'm better then CR" thread? Give me his screen name and I'll race him.

The guys we rAn from when we showed up sat nite :zoom: theong greese pony tail guy.

Scott:

A- for trolling attempt. I commend you, maybe you can join the brotherhood of trolls. I think for the time though you are caught in a type of limbo between "trolls" and "srs butthurt racers" See Figure A. below.

As for your car, congrats. You've unlocked the secret of how to go fast in an Fbody. It only took years of being a GM tech and memorizing cam charts on LS1tech. Way to go bud. :dumb:

Thanks,

Gabe

Figure A:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=421&pictureid=4806

i love in the srs butthurt racers part its the people who will actually race.... just thought that was funny carry on

Scott:

A- for trolling attempt. I commend you, maybe you can join the brotherhood of trolls. I think for the time though you are caught in a type of limbo between "trolls" and "srs butthurt racers" See Figure A. below.

As for your car, congrats. You've unlocked the secret of how to go fast in an Fbody. It only took years of being a GM tech and memorizing cam charts on LS1tech. Way to go bud. :dumb:

Thanks,

Gabe

Figure A:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=421&pictureid=4806

Comments like this make me LOL! Spend all that time and money on the car and then complain.

Scott, the issue is your a varsity player, sitting in the jv parking lot picking on freshman. Go to the west side and I bet you get all u can handle and more. Step up to the competition, it's no secret where's the big boys are.

Let's restate this!!! Scott pick on someone your own size and see what happens. I bet fss, smiley, Steve with the cAmaro fuck u up.