This is not a call out

Cordell

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's restate this!!! Scott pick on someone your own size and see what happens. I bet fss, smiley, Steve with the cAmaro fuck u up.

Haven't seen FSS, Smiley did fuck me up, and 1sloZ28 Steve didn't fuck me up I look forward to his car being done so he has a much better chance at beating me. When we raced it was pretty close with me edging him out, but his car really isn't done nor was it set up for highway pulls like we were doing, hence why I didn't bring him up.

I may need to blow the dust off the old gal and come out just so Scott can check out my new led tail lights.

Why we've done that, you make my car look stock next to yours.

U wana race the camaro when the turbo build is done? The s10 is proably too fast for u since it runs 10.000 at 9psi and haven't got to try 15 yet on this block but looks like 8.50 to 8.60.

I look forward to your turbo Camaro project, bring it out.

Steves car has beeten some of the quicker cars arround but it should be better soon!!

I pulled Steve's car, but it was just for fun since his really isn't ready to kick ass and take names yet.

I feel your pain though, there are nights when i ask up to ten different people and not one wants to play

I have no problems getting a run in. You guys don't hustle well. Granted I falsify my belongings a bit, and may forget to inform the victim of a few things. But all and all, the blame is on you. Scott can get races, he's just a pussy and won't step up. And Adam, well you are just to easy. I can get u a race every week if i wanted to, but if any $ is won I take 50 percent

I have no problems getting a run in. You guys don't hustle well. Granted I falsify my belongings a bit, and may forget to inform the victim of a few things. But all and all, the blame is on you. Scott can get races, he's just a pussy and won't step up. And Adam, well you are just to easy. I can get u a race every week if i wanted to, but if any $ is won I take 50 percent

for the most part im not tryin to hustle anyone, i make known whats done to my car, i just say i run slower then i actually do.

im down for as much as you can get, just keep it reasonable no 14sec cars or anything that traps 128 and up

if i make money off your skills ill give you a cut

• 2 months later...
I'll play Scott! Met you at the dyno day if you don't recall me. Just gotta get it back together and get 500 break-in miles on it.(hell, I'll do that in a day or two)Motor shipped out today and should arrive Monday or Tuesday. Might be ready for the Oct 7th track day. Gonna be CLOSE! I love to play!!!