Project Turbo Busa

dover

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't believe you are running that much boost on a stock engine?

I hope you don't spit a shim/keeper and do a lot of damage... :(

Otherwise, sounds sick and reminds me of Rob's bike...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/469boy/IMG_146422.jpg?t=1290268953

I saw his bike on PB just after I had mine painted and I was like FUCK can't win unless doing some crazy custom air brushing. Oh well that's basically my bike with out silver accents. The motor will do just find for the year. I plan to finish it completely over the winter.

Use black accents and add some green on the tail to make yours different.

Have you had it dyno tuned yet? Are you taking it easy this year or plan to race it?

It's still in line to get tuned, hopefully my builder/tuner can have it finished tomorrow. I am only going to make a few passes this year, especially since it has taken 3 months to apparently come together. I really don't have much of the season left to enjoy it. Pretty disappointed with the amount of time it has taken.

It's still in line to get tuned, hopefully my builder/tuner can have it finished tomorrow. I am only going to make a few passes this year, especially since it has taken 3 months to apparently come together. I really don't have much of the season left to enjoy it. Pretty disappointed with the amount of time it has taken.

I hear anthony is still trying to get his build papers from troy.. Correct me if i'm wron Anthony..

I hear anthony is still trying to get his build papers from troy.. Correct me if i'm wron Anthony..

Yea still, after a year of being built. Seems like once he got his $ he stopped caring.

For those not in the know, what does this mean?

I had no issues with Troy but with V/R getting my parts out.

Heard Velocity is closing shop, the new owner couldn't keep up with demand last I heard...

I hope you have a good tuner, that is the deal breaker on a Turbo bike!

You'll have more passes that that one night up here.

BE READY!

• 4 weeks later...