Saturday 7/9 LSX meet at Quaker Steak n Lube in Polaris

01WS6

We did this last year and had a big turnout of a lot of LSX cars and other cars as well. No ones posted up here so I figured I would give everyone on here a heads up. We will have a group from the North coming down and should be there around 7PM. We was planning on eating again and doing exactly what we did last year. Hope some of you can make it out!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During good guys? Who set this up??? Lol, brim em down to 161 where the fun is

Few will be down there for it and coming to meet us. Well last time we ended up in an idustrial park in the middle of columbus playing.

Few will be down there for it and coming to meet us. Well last time we ended up in an idustrial park in the middle of columbus playing.

Shhh we don't speak about this :lol: we will get a lot of playing I may come up there and hang out for a little bit but 161 is where the drama will be

Shhh we don't speak about this :lol: we will get a lot of playing I may come up there and hang out for a little bit but 161 is where the drama will be

Well look for me if you remember who i am i rode in the golf cart with Anthony and you at the track rental