Saturday 7/9 LSX meet at Quaker Steak n Lube in Polaris

01WS6

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSX :lol:

First sentence from OP.

"We did this last year and had a big turnout of a lot of LSX cars and other cars as well."

I still currently stand by what previously I said:

Jerk.

And it's not my fault you didn't come to my Supra meet which "had a big turnout of a lot of Supra cars and other cars as well." :gabe:

First sentence from OP.

"We did this last year and had a big turnout of a lot of LSX cars and other cars as well."

I still currently stand by what previously I said:

And it's not my fault you didn't come to my Supra meet which "had a big turnout of a lot of Supra cars and other cars as well." :gabe:

At what point did u need permission?mi just like fucking with you

I mean yes we had manily LSX cars last year but once we got to Quaker all of sudden all kinds of cars started showing up which it was nice.

Anyhow i will see you all later on today. If you look for me look for the pewter ws6.

Well, if enough people from cr are going, are we trying to park together or what? Also, which parking lot? The one that surrounds qsl or the one behind the patio? Edited by Steve R.
phones auto correct is stupid.

Well, if enough people from cr are going, are we trying to park together or what? Also, which parking lot? The one that surrounds qsl or the one behind the patio?

I am going to park us behind the patio. Anthony is coming down to meet me and go from there.