Bed People!

Jizzle Juice

I know there's someone on here who works at a place who sells beds. I need something like yesterday

Are you and Dover getting a queen or a king for the new place? :gabe:

PM IV RINGS (TREY) He works for the matress firm and will hook you up. Tell him I sent ya or that your from cr. ben a friend of mine for years and got me a great deal on mine. Pm him asap I would tell you to call him but he jumps from store to store so IDK where he is at right now.

I'm the one to talk to. If you want some deals on anything just let me know. If you are looking at higher end beds at a discount we Closing out our Deluxe Bed Floor models by Tempur-pedic for 1399.00 it comes with the 20 year warty from the date on the bed. Some models are only a few months old and others are 1-1.5 years old. I work at our Polaris Store next to the old Circuit City. I'm off Friday and Sunday this week, but next week I'm off Thur and Friday that next week. Just come talk to me and let me know who you are. If not I can let my guy here that is here when I'm not to give you a good deal. I have another thing I can do for you if you want to talk in person or in PM.