08 wrx

loser05

hello guys,

First of id like to start with saying my name is jeremy, and i own a 08 wrb wrx. a little back round info on me, i am a SGT in the army on my 3rd deployment to iraq. I currently am hitting my 6 year mark next month. i am stationed in ft hood tx but am from canal winchester. I visit ohio as often as possible and will be moving back once my contract is up and this is y i have join this site.

so now thats a little bout me and now onto my car :D ( sry no pics right now will have to have some sent to my and will post them once i get them. )

i bought my 08 wrx new off the lot in feb 2008, she was left stock untill late 2009 when i reflashed her using a cobb ap to stage one. ( yea i know nothing amazing but at that point i loved it ) after i reflashed her i realized i needed more power so i started to look around and show for some of the items i wanted. i tried to keep in mind that she was my daily driver and i couldnt go over board considering i am only making army pay. i shopped around and found a used 3in turbo back exhaust system ( ezr high flow car for 200$ and a txs cat back for anther 200 ) the DP was new on a interdiction price and the cat back was used. and now that i had the parts to go stage 2 for my car i started to look for bigger turbos and what i would need to go with them. after much looking around and debating i opted to go with an AVO 380 turbo, 1000cc injectors, avo CAI, walbro 255lph FP, AVO FMIC, Perrin light crank pulley, for my engine build. then i have had her tuned on 91 oct as well as e85.

suspension work, i have rallitek fron and rear sway bars as well and rallitek front and rear endlinks. i have a set of BC coilovers. also i am running on a set of white powder coated rota g-force rims.

please if i am missing anything or you all would like to know anything else please ask.

• Upvote 3

hello guys,

First of id like to start with saying my name is jeremy, and i own a 08 wrb wrx. a little back round info on me, i am a SGT in the army on my 3rd deployment to iraq. I currently am hitting my 6 year mark next month. i am stationed in ft hood tx but am from canal winchester. I visit ohio as often as possible and will be moving back once my contract is up and this is y i have join this site.

so now thats a little bout me and now onto my car :D ( sry no pics right now will have to have some sent to my and will post them once i get them. )

i bought my 08 wrx new off the lot in feb 2008, she was left stock untill late 2009 when i reflashed her using a cobb ap to stage one. ( yea i know nothing amazing but at that point i loved it ) after i reflashed her i realized i needed more power so i started to look around and show for some of the items i wanted. i tried to keep in mind that she was my daily driver and i couldnt go over board considering i am only making army pay. i shopped around and found a used 3in turbo back exhaust system ( ezr high flow car for 200$ and a txs cat back for anther 200 ) the DP was new on a interdiction price and the cat back was used. and now that i had the parts to go stage 2 for my car i started to look for bigger turbos and what i would need to go with them. after much looking around and debating i opted to go with an AVO 380 turbo, 1000cc injectors, avo CAI, walbro 255lph FP, AVO FMIC, Perrin light crank pulley, for my engine build. then i have had her tuned on 91 oct as well as e85.

suspension work, i have rallitek fron and rear sway bars as well and rallitek front and rear endlinks. i have a set of BC coilovers. also i am running on a set of white powder coated rota g-force rims.

please if i am missing anything or you all would like to know anything else please ask.

Did you go into the army after 5th grade?

5th grade??? na it was more like 3rd but it happens right ? o and i never claimed to be awesome and spelling and or typing... sry to disappoint...

but yes bella can be very fun to drive around. tho i need to get a new clutch lol... mine cant hold the power i am putting down right now so i have to leave my traction control on other wise i burn the clutch haha....

• Upvote 1

5th grade??? na it was more like 3rd but it happens right ? o and i never claimed to be awesome and spelling and or typing... sry to disappoint...

but yes bella can be very fun to drive around. tho i need to get a new clutch lol... mine cant hold the power i am putting down right now so i have to leave my traction control on other wise i burn the clutch haha....

Have they fixed the weak tranny issue in the wrx or are you still limited to around 350?