The new Line Up of 2012 Sea Doo Personal Watercraft

Linn1647545492

Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for. The introduction of the 2012 Sea Doo line up of watercraft.

I can tell you that Sea Doo has pushed the limits, both in performance and styling with the release of their new watercraft's. We enthusiasts have been hungry for a new and updated RXP. 2012 is the year we get what we've asked for. Sea Doo has raised the bar and introduced to us the all new RXP-X 260 watercraft. When the sheet was pulled off of this new from the ground up RXP-X I was blown away. This ski's appearance just screams performance. The first thought that entered my mind was, "Lamborghini on the water"

When you pull up at a gas station with this thing in tow expect a crowd and lots of questions. This ski has a very exotic look and the performance to match.

It's flowing facet design is both futuristic and aggressive. It's unlike any other personal watercraft we've ever seen or ridden. The thought that went into this ski is unfathomable. The design and innovation made me step back and think, "why didn't I think of that?" There's so many good ideas that make perfect sense once you see the machine. The standard adjustable sponsons with "winglets" are one of the things that blew me away. Such a good idea and they make a huge difference in handling.

Here's a great video showing the design and innovation that have gone into this ski

The "Ergolock" seat and angled footwell wedge is another huge innovation. As you can see in the video below this is a huge step forward in providing the rider with more control over the ski with less fatigue. The seat is extremely comfortable and enables to rider to "lock in" and use his legs to help hold onto the ski and ride it through a turn faster and with more control than before.

The ski handles unlike any other ski I've ever ridden. It leans very hard into the turns. My first few times leaning into a turn actually startled me a bit, it leans that far over. Once you learn to trust the ski and overcome any fears you quickly learn to lean and lock in and flow with the ski around a turn. It's an amazing feeling and the ski turns very hard. This ski is undoubtedly a buoy course monster. Check out this video showing us a "new way to ride"

The hull is a completely new hull Sea Doo calls the "T3" hull.

The T3 has a multi staged running surface which has a very deep keel which gives the feel a very light and nimble ski. The hull features a soft chine which helps it lean in aggressively while making a turn. Here's a great video explaining the new T3 hull.

Riva's 400 HP Turbo RXP-X

With the advent of the new 2012 RXP-X 260 I know us performance junkies are wondering what the aftermarket will have for us. Well, wonder no more. Riva has had this new platform for months now and they have a vast array of parts in development and inn production so when the new ski is released in February 2012 we will already have parts available to make a great ski even better.

Many of these new parts such as the turbo kit, aluminum intake manifold will cross over to other models.

At the press release there was a Riva prepped 2012 RXP-X 400HP Turbo ski for us to view. This was a surprise for me as I had heard nothing about it. Enjoy the pics and the video overview.

gezz that thing i ssleek.. seems like the nose is long lonnnng

whats the msrp on those now days?

i want to pull the trigger oin a rxp but dam its hard to lok past yamahas fzr

There is a clean RXP on GreenHulk for $5200 or you can have my 80 MPH ski for $8500. :p

MSRP with out a trailer for a 2011 RXT-X is $14399.00 with out a trailer. I'm sure a 2012 will be a bit more.

There is a clean RXP on GreenHulk for $5200 or you can have my 80 MPH ski for $8500. :p

MSRP with out a trailer for a 2011 RXT-X is $14399.00 with out a trailer. I'm sure a 2012 will be a bit more.

no thanks boats next :D you should do the same haha

no thanks boats next :D you should do the same haha

HAHA, you should be able to get a left over 2011 next year for less than 12k with a trailer. I picked up my 06 in 09 as a left over.

My next move is to get out of this condo and into a house with at least a 3 car garage.