Cigar Recommendations

RC K9

Give me some recommendations. Some examples of Cigars I like are:

Oliva Serie V

Don Pepin Blue Label

Had a Rocky Patel (can't remember which one and it was OK as well as a Kristoff Criollo, but I probably wouldn't buy them again.

I know this is sacreligious, but I do like the Acid Cold Tea Infusion and the Kuba Kuba, but they are not on the same level as the Oliva or Don.

I am looking to expand my cigar horizons. Suggestions?

Give me some recommendations. Some examples of Cigars I like are:

Oliva Serie V

Don Pepin Blue Label

Had a Rocky Patel (can't remember which one and it was OK as well as a Kristoff Criollo, but I probably wouldn't buy them again.

I know this is sacreligious, but I do like the Acid Cold Tea Infusion and the Kuba Kuba, but they are not on the same level as the Oliva or Don.

I am looking to expand my cigar horizons. Suggestions?

CAO Golds have a smooth flavor and will give you a nice long smoke, for a good price too. Macanudo Hampton Court Cafes are also a nice pleasant smoke.

If you like Acids, don't let any elitist bitch at you about them. I don't whine at people who smoke CAO LX2's (terrible cigar imo), so they don't need to whine at me for loving Kuba Kubas.

I switched to a Pipe.

;)

KillJoy

I have too. It's a lot cheaper and still a really nice smoke. It's nice to be able to adjust the length of your smoke too.

FWIW I've been smoking Wilshire from Tinder Box lately, it's delicious.

I have too. It's a lot cheaper and still a really nice smoke. It's nice to be able to adjust the length of your smoke too.

HA! I bounce between that and "Midnight"!

:masturboy:

KillJoy

I had a church warden I smoked for a while years ago until it broke. The wilshire was awesome stuff. Cigar and pipe are so different when it comes to smoking experiences. As is a Hookah. Hookah is a different ballgame but I own two and they are enjoyable to smoke.

I had a church warden I smoked for a while years ago until it broke. The wilshire was awesome stuff. Cigar and pipe are so different when it comes to smoking experiences. As is a Hookah. Hookah is a different ballgame but I own two and they are enjoyable to smoke.

I thought about getting a CW......

I like mine though.

:)

KillJoy

we should have a CR cigar night... we can do some education as well as sharing opinions on great smokes.

depending on how many want to do it. i would be willing to bring the cigars for everyone.

as far as my tastes are concerned....

Diesel UNLTD

601 Blue maduro

Gurkha Master Select

Ashton VSG

Don Pepin Blue

NEstor Miranda Specially selected

Liga privada no.9

Tatuaje Black (original release)

Por Larannaga PC (cvban)

Gurkha Legend

AF Shark

but, to the OP, if you like those peppery med-full bodied smokes i would suggest the heavier tatuajes, the heavy 601's (you will love these) and pretty much any of the full bodied smokes produced by AJ fernandez (various brands). you would probably love the diesel unlimited.

BTW< i have a bunch of cigar accesories im about to list for sale, so if you need a humidor or lighter... i got ya!

we should have a CR cigar night... we can do some education as well as sharing opinions on great smokes.

depending on how many want to do it. i would be willing to bring the cigars for everyone.

Get it set up?

KillJoy

PS - Fido @ Easton has a outside area.... ;)

I'm up for a cigar night, I'm sure I can get Big A there as well. I won't bring any Acids so no one can whine about me affecting their smoke.

I have never had anything else by Drew Estates. Are their other lines any good or am I better off just not wasting my time and money? I don't smoke too often so it's really disppointing when I waste $10 +/- on a cigar that I end up hating.

Ohh and James, to answer your question: Yes.

Drew estate actually makes some killer cigars!!! The liga privada number 9, the joya de nicaragua antano, and the "my Uzi weighs a ton.... Just to name a few. Buyer beware, these are full bodied big boy smoke. Don't blame me if you vomit (specially the antano).

I guess too many people know drew estate only for their flavored shit missiles (acid)

You've got to try a Liga #9 if you haven't already. It's what really got me into smoking into cigars in the first place and is my go-to smoke now. Always keep a couple in the humidor at all times.

Tried the Olivia Serie V recently, not bad, was suggested by the gent at the smoke shop who suggested I might like it since I like #9. I didn't find them as similar as he described them.

Also tried a Rocky Patel 1992 anniversary, Good smoke, will buy again but I wasn't completely blow away either.