who on CR is most likely to have AIDS?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dover, cause he fucks Brandon . Brandon fuckd Scott. Scott fucked Leigh who was raped by major pane, who fucked Scott, who Leigh back doored then sautimzed Ginger, who sucked my dick Wich went in brians ass, who fucks Anthony Greene who is now doing Tina. It's like 7 degrees of Kevin bacon.

Dover, cause he fucks Brandon . Brandon fuckd Scott. Scott fucked Leigh who was raped by major pane, who fucked Scott, who Leigh back doored then sautimzed Ginger, who sucked my dick Wich went in brians ass, who fucks Anthony Greene who is now doing Tina. It's like 7 degrees of Kevin bacon.

makes sense.

i heard aids came from when Scott was working at the cols zoo back in the 80's. One misty night, he met eyes with lulu the chimp while cleaning her cage. The rest is history.

:lol: i just burst out laughing while customers are at my co-workers desk. Thats funny as shit! haha.........and its not true...wel some of it :eek:

makes sense.

i heard aids came from when Scott was working at the cols zoo back in the 80's. One misty night, he met eyes with lulu the chimp while cleaning her cage. The rest is history.

No that's a myth, what really happened was Scott came out, became friends with Paul, who was always on SAMs dick, so for Paul to get close to sam, he had to go through the bukkake of Shanton, linn, cavin, Jon Moore, all of ips and schmelmer. Now between schmelmer and Shanton Paul contracted HIV. Then he got to sam who had underage aids which didn't effect Paul. But then Paul was gang raped by jones and Steve, and that activated full blown aids. Now back to the story, since scott and Paul did it, Scott recieved regular aids and then he was slowly stroked by doc who gave him classy aids. Now Scott is confused, he has classy aids and regular aids, then he worked with rob and got trashy aids. At this juncture, Scott has super aids, so to answer this thread, Scott is the aids carrier. He will race you then rape you. Stay away from these guys

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/scoot-1.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/bc-1.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/scoot.jpg