1999 Dodge Cummins 4x4 - $3500

2 Sweet

Not my truck, but came across this on craigslist. I'm not sure why it's so cheap (trans issues maybe?) but it might be worth looking into so I figured I would pass this along...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2501832108.html

up for sale is a 1999 dodge cummins that has around 214k on it. I bought the truck to rebuild or make into a pulling truck but found out i didnt have the time and wanted to spend the time i had on something else. The truck needs: the 4wd shifter installed (which i have, just havent installed in due to me not really needing 4wd this time of year) it needs some wiring work ( things like fuel gauge and tach) those are not hard to wire or to get the sensors for. The truck is probabgly going to need a little tranny work in the future. Nothing big just service work. It fires right up, runs and drives good. It'll cruise at 70 mph easy without any issues. It has brand new tires on it and front brakes that have less then 100 miles on them both. I drive the truck around every now and then to get it out i just dont have the time anymore and don't want the truck to just sit. Shoot me an offer. You can reach me at (614) 312 7558 with any questions or if you'd like to come look at the truck. Thank you for your time.

Looks really nice judging by the pics

12 years old.

I bought the truck to rebuild

needs 4wd shifter installed (read: 4wd likely is broken)

it needs some wiring work (read: FUUUUuuuu. Also, odometer probably stopped 100k ago)

need a little tranny work in the future (slipped until I put 90# in)

cruises at 70 mph (but rattles your teeth at 75)