Texas Mile Video

wagner

Sweet video, I would love to see how fast my civic would go in a mile.

Without never seeing your car in person but reading over the stats, I would guess it would run 168 mph.

What do you honestly think it would run ?

Sweet video, I would love to see how fast my civic would go in a mile.

I'd guess whatever the top of fifth is in the car... lol

That brings me to the sad truth. Now that my car is in pieces I'll never know how fast it'll top out at with a ls trans revving to 10k on 25" tires =-(

Jp, how long will you ride on the coat tails of your colt? It was fast but now just a stock busa? Yea it's prolly fast since you're a chick let but.... If you're such a bad ass then why dont you build something nice I mean as much as you seem to hang out wiTh Jamie I thought some of his style or money even a shot in the mouth would rub off on you

Are you still in school?

Jp, how long will you ride on the coat tails of your colt? It was fast but now just a stock busa? Yea it's prolly fast since you're a chick let but.... If you're such a bad ass then why dont you build something nice I mean as much as you seem to hang out wiTh Jamie I thought some of his style or money even a shot in the mouth would rub off on you

Are you still in school?

I literally have no idea what theee fuck you are talking about. I did not mention "colt" or "fast" anywhere-I just stated this video is fucking terrible, which it is.

And FYI I drive a Yugo GV and a fucking LOVE it.

I literally have no idea what theee fuck you are talking about. I did not mention "colt" or "fast" anywhere-I just stated this video is fucking terrible, which it is.

And FYI I drive a Yugo GV and a fucking LOVE it.

That is fine, how about you post some TX mile videos that are not reposts? Turn a negative into a positive instead of being a hot bag of cock e-badass about it maybe?

Guy I wrestled with in high school had a Yugo very interesting car.

That is fine, how about you post some TX mile videos that are not reposts? Turn a negative into a positive instead of being a hot bag of cock e-badass about it maybe?

Guy I wrestled with in high school had a Yugo very interesting car.

I'd post a video first hand but the car we brought down last year pop'd on the dyno in Dallas. We needed to make 1000+whp. It made 1087 on spray-

And them blew the head off the car. :fuckyeah:

I'd post a video first hand but the car we brought down last year pop'd on the dyno in Dallas. We needed to make 1000+whp. It made 1087 on spray-

U

And them blew the head off the car. :fuckyeah:

Go big or go home, that is the true racers motto.