rip paul brower

AWW$HEEET

end of an era. went from boy, to adolescent, and in 5 weeks of basic training went to man. came back, got engaged and now is as rigid, unyielding and judgemental as clint eastwood in chinatown. drives an s10 because its good on gas, not because its the baddest DD out there.

deleted me from his facebook too. RIP buddy, ill miss seeing your myspace-mirror self portraits on my newsfeed

:fa:

Paul is the same Paul once you get him in person. You get him off the Internet where he is butt Hurt and he is still trying to race. PAul is semi dillusional so you just have take him for what he is. If you haven't noticed a pattern with him. Whatever he likes I.e cars, bikes, drinking, boats ect..... He dives all the way into it. Paul doesn't play just the tip, he is either in all the way, or he isn't. Same thing with his girl. He is in 110 percent so whatever she tells him to do, he will do it cause he's committed to being her bitch. So now he is committed to being the new old guy on this board and his posts will reflect it. Btw he didn't delete me from fb :lol:

go figure, hal is once again trying to go against the grain.

Some troll you are, always going with the grain.

Really, new Paul is much more tolerable online.

Whose Craig?

dunno?

I don't know. I think he's a ghost.

myths & legends

He's a very Pale, skinny ghost that gets seen once every 6 years on CR.

:lolguy:

so pale he doesn't even have a reflection when looking in the mirror, see avatar pic for proof

RIP PAUL

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254187_10150661539860055_582310054_19127524_6989402_n.jpg

NEVER FORGOTTEN

Did u pay me or my sponsor for using this pic?? Copyright mother fucker

I dont care if you like the "new me" or not. I am not here to please you or anyone.

i drive an s10 because it was given to me for free dollars why the heck wouldnt i drive it? the srt is still in my driveway not too worried about it.

an yes i deleted you today.. along with 30+ other people... why you ask? Im not on fb to have the most friends i am on there to talk to friends an keep in touch... we never communicate on there soo therefore you got booted.

Any one else have any questions?