Who wants to..

mrhobbz

Be mrhobbz, be too poor to pay someone to do his brakes or buy good beer. :yuno:

poor? no. Why am I going to pay some shop to do brakes when I can do them myself, that's a tank of gas or lots of beer.

poor? no. Why am I going to pay some shop to do brakes when I can do them myself, that's a tank of gas or lots of beer.

Be mr hobbz, constantly hit F5, catch me 30 seconds after I post and 2 seconds before I edit my post.:fuuuu:

Oh, and clearly you couldn't do them yourself or this post wouldn't exist.

Be mr hobbz, constantly hit F5, catch me 30 seconds after I post and 2 seconds before I edit my post.:fuuuu:

Oh, and clearly you couldn't do them yourself or this post wouldn't exist.

I'm not even going to go there with you, your assumptions already did a pretty good job of making an ass out of you. Good day sir, now I'm off to do MY brakes this fine morning so I can avoid the heat, which was the issue to begin with.

I'm not even going to go there with you, your assumptions already did a pretty good job of making an ass out of you. Good day sir, now I'm off to do MY brakes this fine morning so I can avoid the heat, which was the issue to begin with.

Seriously? I was joking with you, I would have hoped that would have been obvious. Especially since (I hope) you were joking with this thread to begin with. Quit being such a douche canoe.

Good luck with your brakes, don't fry out there, it's going to be a hot one again! It's might rain later (4pm?) too if you are doing it outside.

Hezus Christo, fuck getting up at 4AM to do work on your car. :fuuuu:

Seriously? I was joking with you, I would have hoped that would have been obvious. Especially since (I hope) you were joking with this thread to begin with. Quit being such a douche canoe.

Good luck with your brakes, don't fry out there, it's going to be a hot one again! It's might rain later (4pm?) too if you are doing it outside.

Hezus Christo, fuck getting up at 4AM to do work on your car. :fuuuu:

My bad brother, was kind of grumpy and didn't realize you were dicking around lol. :fa: