Ford GT Kid

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda funny, my son knows this kid and and kept texting me about him being up there last night and how he has all these cars and what not and how this kid races all the time, but sounds like he got scared off by Dover pretty quick :). To bad I didnt stay long enough to see all the action.

Kinda funny, my son knows this kid and and kept texting me about him being up there last night and how he has all these cars and what not and how this kid races all the time, but sounds like he got scared off by Dover pretty quick :). To bad I didnt stay long enough to see all the action.

Off topic, your car sounds great, saw you today at cnc.

Off topic, your car sounds great, saw you today at cnc.

Thanks Man. I'm pretty eager to get it on a dyno and to the track to see what it's got in it but I have a few things that need looked in to first. Dumbass that I got it from tried to take a wheel lock off with an impact and didnt have the key and broke a wheel stud and its running pretty rich also, so it could probably use some tunning.

Yeah, I talk to him occasionally. He has a Mustang and a Supra that is red & black, but that GT is one of his dad's rides.

not too worried brah... in fact, 0% worries hurrr.

I didn't say nothing about worried, I said come out and meet me personally before putting my name in your mouth.. not here to play internet tough guy.

wish I could have taken a picture of his face as I drove by, face was priceless...... cop looked pissed so we pulled away a bit and the iphone clearly isn't meant for night shots but good for an lol none the less.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/24c907c9-1.jpg