7/23 dinner.

Patrick

All of those options are pleasing and something different, but I am not sure that Ray Ray's has enough seating for all of CR. Especially if they are busy today. Stromboli sounds good too. CiCi's would for sure have enough seating for everyone though, and its cheap.

All of those options are pleasing and something different, but I am not sure that Ray Ray's has enough seating for all of CR. Especially if they are busy today. Stromboli sounds good too. CiCi's would for sure have enough seating for everyone though, and its cheap.

The stromboli at Borgata is kick ass.

Yeah probably not enough parking at ray rays. Damn that sounds good.

Paul tends to think anything he has consumed is the best evar! Im not off till maybe 7 and im showing pre gaming and going cougar hunting hopefully

Actually I'm just throwing out ideas prick. Get off my balls lately bc

Paul tends to think anything he has consumed is the best evar! Im not off till maybe 7 and im showing pre gaming and going cougar hunting hopefully

in for Borgatas at 7:30

You of all people dissapoint me

Ill be at qsl text me when u gays not guys are donde

That is EXACTELY what I get. Voodoo brings the spice of the bumble up, and at the same time, keeps voodoo from being overbearing.

:megusta:

Oh me gusta too.

Have you ever had their voodoo chips?