Vids from this weekend

phil

For all of you viewing, this is what I was talking about when I said I didn't want him and his girlfriend being a big vag about this and bitching to me.. this is in quote what she just said to me.

"idc it was posted.. lol i just thought it was funny that he said that.. & there is reason why he didnt wanted it posted.. but im not going to sit here & say why but if it gets out or something happens im beat the fuck out that harry potter looking faggot."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing to do with this, i instigate nothing, i was not aware of anything, i didnt speak to either party, i just found these vids on the web. idk why my name keeps getting brought up :grin2:

I have nothing to do with this, i instigate nothing, i was not aware of anything, i didnt speak to either party, i just found these vids on the web. idk why my name keeps getting brought up :grin2:

Oh be quiet!

Oh no, I'm not leaving my meet haha. you go ahead and have fun in marion

Bring the ricers to Marion this way there is no excuses, no cops no problems. We can watch reAl racing and I can drink

kevin if youre worried about marion, I can hand you another race in the rain. 20 bucks should get you there.

Btw kevin, you should race kermit. I beat him from a roll, should be no problem for you.

When was I ever worried about Marion? I said I can't go because my meet is this Saturday and I'm not going to just leave it lol. And I have raced kermit and he yankified me.. but that's good for you. Race him again and record it. Oh wait....

When was I ever worried about Marion? I said I can't go because my meet is this Saturday and I'm not going to just leave it lol. And I have raced kermit and he yankified me.. but that's good for you. Race him again and record it. Oh wait....

Ok well you play with the kids this Saturday. We will watch real racing and true hustling