July 30th MCIR

990mike

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst showing of car people ever... There were bike guys who raced well and then like 3 car guys who were worth a shit to talk to..

Some of the people there should stick to the Internet and talking shit cuz they are not racers and barley car guys..

I'm so glad real racers and real car guys show up to most of the cr races

Worst showing of car people ever... There were bike guys who raced well and then like 3 car guys who were worth a shit to talk to..

Some of the people there should stick to the Internet and talking shit cuz they are not racers and barley car guys..

I'm so glad real racers and real car guys show up to most of the cr races

Didu bring anything to contribute last nite besides your

Vagina?

MCIR not hooking? Noooo.......

Last year I was cutting low 1.50's there every time out. I think the heat

kills it. Then again there will be the guys with massive slicks running 10's saying it hooks great. It's funny though to go to a track like pacemakers after going to Marion, the car hooks there no matter what.

Didu bring anything to contribute last nite besides your

Vagina?

Ha ha ha ha that is what I was thinking. Most of us was just out there to have a good time and mess around. Guess someone was taking it a little to serious. Btw the roll run at the end cracked me up. Happy you jumped in on that always wanted to see it done in person...

track hooked good for the shawn and dustin it looked like with the 10in tire novas??

Ya it seemed to for them. Those cars fuckin gripped and ripped out for sure.

track hooked good for the shawn and dustin it looked like with the 10in tire novas??

Those are backhalved cars right? I'm glad they can make it work. It wasnt for me last night. I hung around until they prepped the track at 10, made another pass then packed up. My car normally will hook anywhere, wasnt happening last night.

Ha ha ha ha that is what I was thinking. Most of us was just out there to have a good time and mess around. Guess someone was taking it a little to serious. Btw the roll run at the end cracked me up. Happy you jumped in on that always wanted to see it done in person...

Ya it seemed to for them. Those cars fuckin gripped and ripped out for sure.

That was hilarious I honked took a sip of beer honked again and he took off I fell out laughing

Those are backhalved cars right? I'm glad they can make it work. It wasnt for me last night. I hung around until they prepped the track at 10, made another pass then packed up. My car normally will hook anywhere, wasnt happening last night.
stock suspension cars!