July 30th MCIR

990mike

What time does the grudge stuff start? I forgot my sister in laws b-day is this Sat at 3.

I believe at 6, but it goes all night so even if you dont show up till midnight people will still be there lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna say what tech! :gabe:

Ya no tech. Just fill out a form and go have fun.

Going for sure. Gonna set up a meeting point for a bunch of us
Let me know I may be down for meeting up before.

I believe at 6, but it goes all night so even if you dont show up till midnight people will still be there lol

Starts at 7 I think and it goes untill we want to stop. Ive been out there till after 3 in the morning before.

Cant wait to get up there tonight it is gonna be a fun one no doubt.

I am still gonna try to make it but its 50/50. I need to find out whats knocking under my car. I dont know if its a u-joint or trans mount yet. I also need to round up a helmet.

No helmet needed cause they do not hand out slips. By all means you can wear one but I have seen quite a few quick cars up there and drivers not wearing a helmet. Ya your at a track but its more like street dig racing. Cars get spotted out and some runs are flagged, or on the go the tree isnt even used all the time.

No helmet needed cause they do not hand out slips. By all means you can wear one but I have seen quite a few quick cars up there and drivers not wearing a helmet. Ya your at a track but its more like street dig racing. Cars get spotted out and some runs are flagged, or on the go the tree isnt even used all the time.

Sweet, really my main reason for going was to see how fast the car is. I have an idea of what I think it will run, but its just an guestimate. So no time slips huh?

Sweet, really my main reason for going was to see how fast the car is. I have an idea of what I think it will run, but its just an guestimate. So no time slips huh?

Ya but either way you get in a ton of runs and Im sure if you really want one mike can work something out for you. Either way it will give you a good idea of what you may run just off of what your competition does and what is done to the cars. They want it to be a fun event that is as close to the street as you can get without actually being on the street. That is their overall goal to at lest a few weekends here in there get us on the track instead of always doing shit on the street.

I thought during test and tune they give you slips, but when the grudges start they shut the boards off?

Ya I think test and tune is untill 7 and then the Grudge racing starts. At that point anything goes and no slips at least from what I know...

Ya I think test and tune is untill 7 and then the Grudge racing starts. At that point anything goes and no slips at least from what I know...

I actually just called, the guy said they start Test and tune at 7 then do grudges after.