Erica

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU DON'T DO GIANT EAGLE,LJ WILL FIND YOU AND RIP YOUR HEAD OFF

DON'T FUCK WITH GIANT EAGLE CAKE OMG!!!

http://files.sharenator.com/rage_face_RE_Finite_Picdump_1-s442x418-175726-580.jpg

:rolleyes:

Also, don't see how you can't find it offensive that he basically said "the cake you had at your wedding tasted like shit, even though I never tasted it"

giant eagle is good for toilet paper and bananas, not for a wedding cake thats once in a lifetime.

Shopping for once in a lifetime cake that will be remembered always.

GIANT EAGLE $0.99 SPECIAL

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg38/whitehendrix00/gifs/CloseEnough.png

• Upvote 1

Shopping for once in a lifetime cake that will be remembered always.

GIANT EAGLE $0.99 SPECIAL

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg38/whitehendrix00/gifs/CloseEnough.png

:gabe:

I bet whatever cheap dress that the girl Jones will marry or is married was shit and made her look like a fat cow. Helen Kellar could probably make a better dress

eloping

+1

Don't spend money on a huge party for your friends/family. Spend it on having the best time of your relationship. Go to the courthouse, get married, and spend that money on a really nice trip.

Not to be a downer, but if the relationship were to ever fail at least you had the experience of an awesome honeymoon rather than a party you spent thousands on for your friends/family, while being stressed the whole time trying to make it nice.

If your parents are loaded, then screw it and spend the money. All I know is I spent a lot of money on our wedding and reception and have nothing to show for it.

If your parents are loaded, then screw it and spend the money. All I know is I spent a lot of money on our wedding and reception and have nothing to show for it.

I completley disagree with this. Whether my marriage lasts or fails, i will always have the memories i spent with all of my family that day, the bonds i made with my friends and sister during the planning, and the knowlege that i can handle planning such a major event.

back to cake...

Wedding i just shot did this for their cake. They had a smallish two tier cake, and a big sheet cake (the sheet cake if my calulations are right, fed around 70 guests)

(more or less a visual for you)

You could always do something similar to this, but forgoe the sheet cake for maybe a dessert bar with Cheryls cookies and brownies. I honestly feel though the cost of the cookies/brownies would be just as pricey as the sheet cake.

Check out Amy Atlas website for more Dessert Table Ideas.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6030/5975248528_0bf1fe86f2_z.jpg

Wedding of Jessica and Travis by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

See, its not a huge cake, but it and the sheet cake were fed to the guest. The weddign was approximately 110+ People, if i had to guess.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6012/5974784193_66d6e4ef6d_z.jpg

Wedding of Jessica and Travis by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

#1. Lets not get Jones stated on marriage...

#2. I like the sheet cake idea

#3. If im going to do cupcakes I might as well spend the big bucks and just do a huge cake, they are just as expensive.

#4. We are prob going to ask people (In a tasteful way) to donate to the honeymoon fund because we will already have a house and all the junk we need to fill it anyways.

#5. As for Giant Eagle, I hate that place but appricaite the idea.

#6. Carry on with the fighting over wedding cake, its funny :D

***Please leave feed back on my ideas, and other potential ideas, thanks!***

lol'd at asking people to make honeymoon donations at your wedding. It is already a given as a guest to either bring a gift or some token of money for the bride and groom in celebration of their marriage. But to ASK people to give money to you instead of just letting them and not saying anything is pretty ignorant. There is no TASTEFUL way in asking/begging for money from your guests at your own wedding that you invited them to.

lol'd at asking people to make honeymoon donations at your wedding. It is already a given as a guest to either bring a gift or some token of money for the bride and groom in celebration of their marriage. But to ASK people to give money to you instead of just letting them and not saying anything is pretty ignorant. There is no TASTEFUL way in asking/begging for money from your guests at your own wedding that you invited them to.

people register for stupid shit for their wedding reception, i see it no differently than asking for $.

The dollar dance is a tradition older than you or I