TH400 installed

y2k2gt

About 2 months ago I installed a built TH400 only to find that 2nd gear wasn't working. I pulled it back out and shipped it make to who built it and finally got it back after paying over $400 in shipping there and back. The good is that this TH400 setup is waay better than the C4 ever was. It just pulls way harder and the shifts are bam right now.

Here's a video of 12psi. I had my GF in the car and she says I cant go into boost any more with her in the car:)

Went to the track tonight. I was about to pull into the burnout box. I hit my button to roll the drivers side window and it didn't move.

Went back to my truck and pulled panel off. Tried to jump the wiring but couldn't get to move..

Just went home unloaded it and went and beat on it a little bit.

looking good. i've had quite a few problems getting the built 4r70w into my cobra. the tranny has been out of the car 3 times, and down since winter. beyond irritating, but hopefully, i get the car back in a week or two.

interested in seeing some runs/timeslips for your new setup