Awesome NSX Video

Clifford Automotive

Bah...I'd still take a 3000GT over that any day of the week. Much cheaper, much faster and handles about just as good.

I'm not trying to get sucked into this thread. Which gen and model 3kgt are you regerring to?

I'm not trying to get sucked into this thread. Which gen and model 3kgt are you regerring to?

Anyone generation, VR4 of course. They were all the same except for bumpers and headlights, and less of the "Active" electronics along the years.

I like the NSX a lot, just about everything is faster than the poor old MR2. Also from someone who has driven both and very much enjoyed both, I would rather have a air cooled 911. Both cars are vastly different, but the 911 provides a much better driver/vehicle interaction.

Good vid. Little slow to start then jumped around a lot then died slowly.

I can appreciate the car and my buddy who hits C&C with his is cool, but there are better values to be had. I'd own one but not for what they seem to bring. The somewhat uniqueness is appealing. You never did see them much and that's worth a check box on my Ben Franklin T-Chart.

I was thinking VR4 too. I don't really have experience with either car, but I imagine it would be pretty hard to get a 3800lb 60f/40r weight distribution car handle as well as a 2900 40f/60r. Like i said, I don't have experience with either car, I just looked the weights up, and was having trouble thinking of VR4s being used in any racing circuit.

Care for the car or not I really enjoyed the video.

and regardless of the love or hate for this car, if anyone who watched this video isn't inspired to go "drive" whatever the hell is in their garage that is remotely fun, then they should be banned.

Andy, you piss me off in a good way because you're crawling behind the wheel of a car that easily exceeds the passion shown in this video. Now I'm off to drive my little MS3 and I don't want to talk about it any further :p

Heres my 2¢,

As much as you all know. I love our 3's. I have raced a mid 90's NSX and it didnt have a chance. Chris is right all i had done to my stealth was a boost controller and gutted cats. I have driven the NSX and they do have a nice pedigree of to be in the higher end of the racing class (ferrari, lambo. etc..) but they fell short. So you take a high end in the middle class race cars and they will spank the Porches and NSX of the higher classes.

The video was awesome. still very disappointing in Honda and the NSX for not delivering what it could of been.

iirc the nsx did well in its class, with the exception of power.

I agree that the car is slow. a stock lexus is350 would beat it, but I feel like the platform is worthy of giving a second look.

I'm still a fan of the idea of Supercharging one, like the Comptech kit. Doesn't make it a monster, but makes it much closer to what it should have been (minus the slight loss in throttle response)

Oh but they were

I like the find...