where can i get a singlet locally?

SPL_Josh

This just in, sharing leotards is no longer an act of faggotry. More news on your local fairyland channel at 11.

Yes because driving a "09 swagger wagon" or whatever you wanna call it isn't an act of faggotry. Sorry I'm gonna go do.something usefully while you sit on your lazy ass.

You ain't trolling hard enough, so try again you cum dumpster.

bertstare.jpeg

Be beta male, be jealous of men lifting big weights.

Josh, I sent you a PM with my number. I should be harder for me to forget to do things if you call me.

Be beta male, be jealous of men lifting big weights.

Josh, I sent you a PM with my number. I should be harder for me to forget to do things if you call me.

Alpha^

Lawl butthurt leotard guy is butthurt.

Beta^

Beta phaggot is beta phaggot.

Meh I'm just bored, no trolling the Bb.com/misc board

I'm just drunk. Do work in whatever event you're competing in. Regardless of attire. I used to wear the shortest shorts possible for track meets just to blind other runners/jumpers with the ghastliness of my legs...#nohomo.

There are two groups of people you should not make fun of for wearing singlets: wrestlers and powerlifters. Both can twist your skull off and will do it with a giant grin on their face.

or just show them something shiny and they will forget why they were mad at you.

There are two groups of people you should not make fun of for wearing singlets: wrestlers and powerlifters. Both can twist your skull off and will do it with a giant grin on their face.

What about glow-in-the-dark undead track stars? :gabe:

or just show them something shiny and they will forget why they were mad at you.

That might backfire if you run into some of the really smart powerlifters out there.