Phil

NTHER91

^^ yes sir. I finally said fuck it and do no lift shift on 1-2 and got the breaking up took care of and dropped 1 sec. I was like no way lol. Still not launching under boost cause of tires but the best part of the night was when I took my buddy a ride. He said it pulls so hard that he got tired of holding his head up and just laid it back in the seat lol.

Still in the 15s bruh

:dumb:

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please reinsert my left and right testicals back in your mouth. Idk if u noticed, but I was trying to race. I went 1-2-n -6 all three times. I think ive stated that that is not a track car and won't race at the track more times than you have posted. I was just trying to help out the track so they didn't shut us down. How does it feel to know my gto and track car will be done before you get your shit fixed??? Do less typie and more wrenchie and maybe your shit will get done one day. U didn't even introduce yourself to me you clown

"where's your car man" me

"it's in the back of the lane" you

I tried to talk to you but you called your car a cavalier and walked away scared or something

I didn't race Phil so he couldn't beat me

And my car is undergoing pretty extensive body work and chassis work. Getting done right so car isn't broke it's just apart

So don't be so child like

"where's your car man" me

"it's in the back of the lane" you

I tried to talk to you but you called your car a cavalier and walked away scared or something

I didn't race Phil so he couldn't beat me

And my car is undergoing pretty extensive body work and chassis work. Getting done right so car isn't broke it's just apart

So don't be so child like

so let me get this straight, you bring nothing to the table, and yet you try to come at me again. i wasnt even trying to race that night, hence why we were drinking. i only brought the car out cause scott convinced me to. i planned on riding with jeff hazelbaker. the CAR IS NOT A TRACK CAR. i dont care what you think about my driving skills. i didnt do a burn out, i left the hole like a bitch, and i never even went into 3rd gear. if you couldnt tell i was dicking around then you sir are a fool. everyone else could tell.

so let me get this straight, you bring nothing to the table, and yet you try to come at me again. i wasnt even trying to race that night, hence why we were drinking. i only brought the car out cause scott convinced me to. i planned on riding with jeff hazelbaker. the CAR IS NOT A TRACK CAR. i dont care what you think about my driving skills. i didnt do a burn out, i left the hole like a bitch, and i never even went into 3rd gear. if you couldnt tell i was dicking around then you sir are a fool. everyone else could tell.

You gon get Jabba the Hut mad at you Phil. Best start preparing food sacrifices to him.

HA!

just seems like you were scared but you tell yourself what you want man.

What am I scared of? Breaking my car? Yupp that's about it. I've been racing all summer, scared is not the least of my issues

what have you been racing? your NOT RACE CAR??

I am only calling bullshit on your shannaigans that you post on here, that you are some john force of the streets.. and fyi I was racing a car that night in fact i did more passes than anyone else, at least I think..

it was nothing spectacular or fast.

just sick of people running thier mouth than when I show up in person ( not running your mouth about me) and start to give you shit about your car or racing all you do is walk away, your only comeback was to make fun of your own car..

I did not persue you as you were drinking and thats the most retarded thing you could do at a race track ( while racing) you are not smart. but hats off to you man you have 4 nut swingers on here for doing it..

now back to my lurking and real racing, not the drunk slow stories that you seem to think are super cool.

I dont even know what you look like, any random person that walks up to me and asks where my car is, you will always get the same response. I think I've called my gto a gto a total of 11 times now on this site. I wast there to race, but when everyone was like well if no one races we are shuttin the track down, then i help out the cause. I have on street tires, and I launch the car off idle. The goat isn't a race car, bpa is putting together my race car. The gtp is a fun weekend warrior. I bet it never sees the track again. Get your "race car" done and get off my dick. It's hard for you to even win any points when I'm doing 2nd gear roll runs from the water box. Clearly we were just there to have fun since wasn't shit else going on.

I am only calling bullshit on your shannaigans that you post on here, that you are some john force of the streets.. and fyi I was racing a car that night in fact i did more passes than anyone else, at least I think..

just sick of people running thier mouth than when I show up in person ( not running your mouth about me) and start to give you shit about your car or racing all you do is walk away, your only comeback was to make fun of your own car..

I did not persue you as you were drinking and thats the most retarded thing you could do at a race track ( while racing) you are not smart. but hats off to you man you have 4 nut swingers on here for doing it..

now back to my lurking and real racing, not the drunk slow stories that you seem to think are super cool.

you don't deserve the respect of a response, as you never will say anything to my face.

and it's Hutt not hut

Then why did you respond?

Oh My FUCK you are annoying. :fuuuu:

The track was fun for those of us who knew what was going on

+1. If he wants to see some serious shit then by all means we can show him. That was some of us getting together to mess around and bullshit and watch some cars make some passes. MCIR Grudge racing is about as unserious as it gets.

+1. If he wants to see some serious shit then by all means we can show him. That was some of us getting together to mess around and bullshit and watch some cars make some passes. MCIR Grudge racing is about as unserious as it gets.

Ummm not sure if your refering to my comment or not.