Phil

NTHER91

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn to shift... And get your car fixed it put out more black smoke than a cummins

Please reinsert my left and right testicals back in your mouth. Idk if u noticed, but I was trying to race. I went 1-2-n -6 all three times. I think ive stated that that is not a track car and won't race at the track more times than you have posted. I was just trying to help out the track so they didn't shut us down. How does it feel to know my gto and track car will be done before you get your shit fixed??? Do less typie and more wrenchie and maybe your shit will get done one day. U didn't even introduce yourself to me you clown

Doubtfull but keep dreaming

Then bring your shit out and stop being a bitch... Old Pauls response would be "meet u right now" new bitch ass Pauls response " I'm tryig to have babies and wear the tampon in my house, and my lady said I cant race"

Im glad im not out racing this year, bunch of crying going on.

There will be a revival...

No bitching I just think Eric was expecting a different scene. I think he was in for more of a standard test and tune and not .... Well that. Either way I had fun and I had one of if not the slowest car of the night (for now)

No bitching I just think Eric was expecting a different scene. I think he was in for more of a standard test and tune and not .... Well that. Either way I had fun and I had one of if not the slowest car of the night (for now)

Did you break out of the 16's ?

we had fun, granted we were drunk, we had a blast

^^ yes sir. I finally said fuck it and do no lift shift on 1-2 and got the breaking up took care of and dropped 1 sec. I was like no way lol. Still not launching under boost cause of tires but the best part of the night was when I took my buddy a ride. He said it pulls so hard that he got tired of holding his head up and just laid it back in the seat lol.