Full System

SJC1000rr

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Twin Replica (Moto Gp Replica Dual Pipe) The guy was running out of bikes fast, especially the Honda's. If you want one, you need to call ASAP. He was super cool to talk to on the phone and helped me for over 20 minutes in going through the different types and differences.

And the system was almost 50% cheaper then anywhere else!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the Arrow Gp on today, and a BIG thanks to Schmuck for the help. We had a lot of problems trying to get this thing on and lined up. The directions sucked for sure, and the header pipe didn't want to fit on the far left for anything! As its past midnight and we started around 5:30pm, I'll get some pictures tomorrow and post them up. And try to get a few at Brians while getting tunned and post the #'s.

Once again, Thanks Schmuck! I'll be back for the parts and lines pending accidental installation on another bike! :D

Finally got the Arrow Gp on today, and a BIG thanks to Schmuck for the help. We had a lot of problems trying to get this thing on and lined up. The directions sucked for sure, and the header pipe didn't want to fit on the far left for anything! As its past midnight and we started around 5:30pm, I'll get some pictures tomorrow and post them up. And try to get a few at Brians while getting tunned and post the #'s.

Once again, Thanks Schmuck! I'll be back for the parts and lines pending accidental installation on another bike! :D

Hey man, I do what I can to help others out. Hope you enjoy that system after Brian does his thang. I predict mid to high 150's

We still on for noon with the rain?

Just got back from Brians at Dyno Tune. Got some good numbers, but definately needed a LOT of work.

Flapper, BMC Standard Filters, Stock Exhaust, PC3 w/stock map at dyno day was 151.7Hp.

Anyone want to take a guess with:

07 CBR 1000rr, Flapper, BMC Standard Filter, Arrow Full Gp Exhaust, PC3 (Tuned)?

Heading to my parents and will be back later with final numbers and chart. Schmuck and Whodey are not allowed to post.

Edited by SJC1000rr

A big thanks to Brian for doing a great job today! I had Schmucks map in it at first with around 155. Brian got the bike up to 160.4hp and 79.37ft/lb! Not shabby for a full system and a tune.

Steve.JPG

Brian definitely took his time and fine tuned it. It was running really really rich at the start and we had to back it way down. Unfortunately, it was raining when I left the shop so I didn't get to test the bike out all the way. I can say the On/Off throttle response is super smooth and all the little hickups I had before, were gone! Glad I went to Brian and it was definitely worth it!

It sounds better now then it did we got the pipe on. Brian was able to get rid of the surging "harley" effect at idle. Heres a few pics:

Before:

Before.JPG

After:

Arrow%20System.JPG

Brian Doing his thing

Brian%20Focused.JPG

Finished Product-160.4Hp. almost a 9Hp Gain!

Dyno%20Tune%20Bike.JPG

Edited by SJC1000rr

Don't mess with me! I'll believe it and then feel dumb later!!!

LOL.. Now why would I go and do that? If you rode a Honda like the OP or WhoDey I might mess with ya but you have a Suzuki.... :)

Look at one of the OP's prior posts: "I got the Twin Replica (Moto Gp Replica Dual Pipe)."

LOL.. Now why would I go and do that? If you rode a Honda like the OP or WhoDey I might mess with ya but you have a Suzuki.... :)

Look at one of the OP's prior posts: "I got the Twin Replica (Moto Gp Replica Dual Pipe)."

hmmm, very interesting.... I guess my eyes never looked at the undertail when Schmuck was doing the install

So wait, I have to ask, is that basically like a cutout on a car? Like my boys WS6 has an electronic cutout for track days or just when he's using his GOGO Spray.

Sorry but Im curious too. I like it and AMAZING Numbers. I agree with Whodey, Go Honda!