City 270 , Lil Wyte & D 'Boy "Livewire - Hip Hop

thorne

Overall I'd say the video (or rather the 45 seconds I watched) was a fail. Intro was horrible, production quality would have been better if shot from an iPhone, it was dubbed worse than an old Bruce lee movie, and who the fuck shoots a rap video in front of staples? Other than that it was good.

And all these dudes need to drop the "DJ intro" like all that "yaaaa it's MC Badass Mcgee up in this bitch for the 9-Scrilla" - can't stand that shit.

You gotta represent, bro. I hate the damn air horns so many songs have in them now. I fuckin change it the minute I hear that damn horn. lol

Overall I'd say the video (or rather the 45 seconds I watched) was a fail. Intro was horrible, production quality would have been better if shot from an iPhone, it was dubbed worse than an old Bruce lee movie, and who the fuck shoots a rap video in front of staples? Other than that it was good.

Little critical? It's amatuer. Don't expect professional levels. That's silly. A vid like this isn't about how much money they spend on camera work, editing, etc. It's about the lyricists and they weren't bad. Hell, alot better than alot of shit I hear on the radio, etc.

they over did it on the facial shots/hand gestures, makes them look d-baggish

And all these dudes need to drop the "DJ intro" like all that "yaaaa it's MC Badass Mcgee up in this bitch for the 9-Scrilla"

Quoted as my feeling have already been said.

Oh look more hip hop with a video game beat that isn't nerdcore. On top of that they are nothing good. I minimized the video just to listen to the lyrics and they are bad at best. I am not even going to comment on the video because I didn't watch it. But srsly rapping in a shopping lot? Is this real life?

It is cool that they are local but they need to try a lot harder. More time with a pad and a pencil instead of smoking blunts.