MGK Signs with Diddy Bad Boy

KennyFKINPowerz

Can't that crap die off already?

No but you can try this thing where you don't listen to it. I'm not even defending MGK necessarily, but christ. If you don't like it, just listen to Sarah McLachlan, I think she is what most stuck up people listen to now.

Im kinda bummed about this actually. Name me the last artist that Puffy, Diddy, P diddy, puffa puff or whatever he's calling himself these days had that was not a failure. I like MGK and thnk he has a lot of talent, I just hope he doesn't go down the shitter due to Puffy

fyi when an artist changes his name its normally because he has redefined himself( ie prince). In diddys case i have no idea...he seems extreamly consistent in churning out shit for the past 10 years.

fyi when an artist changes his name its normally because he has redefined himself( ie prince). In diddys case i have no idea...he seems extreamly consistent in churning out shit for the past 10 years.

and yet we remember who he is, what he does, and what he's currently called. it doesnt matter if its stupid, it works.

No but you can try this thing where you don't listen to it. I'm not even defending MGK necessarily' date=' but christ. If you don't like it, just listen to Sarah McLachlan, I think she is what most stuck up people listen to now.[/quote']

Sarah McLachlan? :lolguy: take your meds.

and yet we remember who he is, what he does, and what he's currently called. it doesnt matter if its stupid, it works.

Its not for him to try and hide, its just a way of announcing to the world that he has redefined himself.

Sarah McLachlan? :lolguy: take your meds.

A time so haunting moonlight in the mist

Lay me down Beside you oh as long as it lasts

From the river comes a Figure drifting slowly by

Trailing long the water, leaving softer than a sigh

Softer than a sigh

All the feelings they remain like a still life

A dying swan song forever lost your cries of glory

The rain is falling down like silence in a shroud

When All that really matters left to lose

I'm all alone

I'm all alone

All the feelings they remain like a still life