"Super Congress" with "super powers"

jjjxlr8

:rolleyes:

Did you just decided to ignore the rest of what I said? This article is typical fear mongering. The actual quote from Rand Paul says nothing about any specific issue. The part in brackets was interjected by someone else. That's at best being disingenuous to match their agenda, at worst flat out lying and misquoting someone. I prefer to hold my 'news' sources up to a very high level and considering it lying and misquoting.

http://paul.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=280

I'll bet you $10 that the super congress NEVER talks about gun rights. I'll bet you another $10 that even if they talk about them, they are NEVER put into any of their recommendations.

So, if they talk about it as the super congress EVEN ONCE, but don't act on it, then it's a wash.

If they talk and act on it, I owe you $20.

If they never talk about or act on it, you owe me $20.

This is just like when Obama was voted into office and everyone went bananas over something about ammo. AFAIK nothing happened except for the fear mongering driving the price of ammo up. :lolguy: