Bad night for troops last night. Pray for their families please.

KentStateTsi

Sucks, my best friend of 18 years just left to go back to that shithole. He was home for 2 weeks on R&R and wouldn't even talk about having to go back cause it depressed him so much. Luckily he only has to go back for a few months then he gets sent to his home station (Germany)

I find it convenient that it was specifically those involved in the Osama hit. I wonder if this is a staged national occurrence to help those members and there families from terrorists cells in the states. Either way RIP to those who have fallen.

I find it convenient that it was specifically those involved in the Osama hit. I wonder if this is a staged national occurrence to help those members and there families from terrorists cells in the states. Either way RIP to those who have fallen.

^^ I thought this as well

I find it convenient that it was specifically those involved in the Osama hit.

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit. Their deployment in the raid in which the helicopter crashed would suggest that the target was a high-ranking insurgent figure.

I don't mean to sound racist but one soldier is worth more that entire country of people. They're mindless primates.

Afghanistan is hopeless to be honest. I missed Iraq when I was in Trashcanistan if that says anything. It's unreal as to how fucked up the country is. Stop putting our elite on the line, that's why we developed Predators and MQ-9 Reapers.

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit. Their deployment in the raid in which the helicopter crashed would suggest that the target was a high-ranking insurgent figure.

I misread regardless things seem a bit of coincidence.