Cordell

It's funny that I tried to get you to come out a few years ago and you refused. I need to get into it more than I have been.

i tell him almost every time we talk but nooo he had to be a nut swinger off a zo6 to relaize it.

:lol: umm free bump

so does this mean i win our little bet? Ill take my $200 please lol. In all seriousness though, you gonna keep the motor the same? That might get a little scary

You won't be able to beat my car with a 6 speed in it either, :gtfo:

Scott, so your gonna autox your car?

It'll make it more versitle with a 6 speed, so yes it'll get autocrossed, and driven more.

Bolt some slicks on it with spray and the T56 and race my 88 :)

To be honest Brian, I'm not really interested. Your car should beat it now.

Pretty cool you are going this way Scott. I was thinking the same thing with my 04 GTO.

Do it!! Maybe I could teach you a thing or two...:p

No really, its a lot of fun and the people are so helpful and willing to teach.

Do it!! Maybe I could teach you a thing or two...:p

No really, its a lot of fun and the people are so helpful and willing to teach.

I really think i'm going to . car is already done up engine wise(400+whp) and has some good suspension components on it. I'm going to buy some more suspension parts to get it to handle more.

I really think i'm going to . car is already done up engine wise(400+whp) and has some good suspension components on it. I'm going to buy some more suspension parts to get it to handle more.

PCA is great for your first time. Less people, less money and more runs. Ill post the next event when I have a chance.

Youll need tires befor you need suspension stuff be careful about putting the good shit on it it will put you out of a low class unless your just doing the track days then disregard anything I said