Mopar Nationals

SLOWLX

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm litterally 30seconds away from 79. Right now the construction isn't bad, they are tearing up the side of the roads to put new water lines and shit in. Word was they were going to Mill the road this week, but I think they are behind schedule. I will let you guys know thursday how the roads look.

I will be in Southgate (shopping center on 79) with a bunch of people both nights. Not gonna cruise out there in my car, heath likes to ticket my ass lol

Heath is 5-10mins from trails. You can either take 70E to the Heath exit and head north on 79, through Hebron into Heath. Or you can take 40 to 79N and head into Heath. Its seriously 1 exit past the exit for trails if you take 37 to trails.

Look up some of the videos on youtube of the Mopar 79 cruise. People here seriously start talking about the mopar crusie for next year the minute this one ends lol. Its Newark/Heath what else do we have to do besides some burnouts and gather along a road. Now I will say this, parking is going to be limited as they have added some stores in the middle of parking lots (verizon by best buy) and have 1 side of the road tore up (the area outside the pavement). Best to get there early and find a spot, go grab some food and then come back to watch some burnouts.

The last couple years the cops have been kinda dickheads to ppl doing burnouts, however usually after 10pm they kinda just let it go. You will get ticketed if you are caught tossing water/bleach onto the road way, just a heads up. Also make sure your not standing on the road as the cops will turn dick real quick over that

Fuck Brice, its nothing like 79 lol. I went to Brice 2 years in a row and was bored to death. There isn't as many cars and not as many burnouts. Get your ass down here to Heath son!

umm no, im black, im not coming down to heath at night with a bunch of drunk heath folks. ill stay on brice where the fun is. you just dont know where to hang out if you are bored on brice.

Heath is 5-10mins from trails. You can either take 70E to the Heath exit and head north on 79, through Hebron into Heath. Or you can take 40 to 79N and head into Heath. Its seriously 1 exit past the exit for trails if you take 37 to trails.

Look up some of the videos on youtube of the Mopar 79 cruise. People here seriously start talking about the mopar crusie for next year the minute this one ends lol. Its Newark/Heath what else do we have to do besides some burnouts and gather along a road. Now I will say this, parking is going to be limited as they have added some stores in the middle of parking lots (verizon by best buy) and have 1 side of the road tore up (the area outside the pavement). Best to get there early and find a spot, go grab some food and then come back to watch some burnouts.

The last couple years the cops have been kinda dickheads to ppl doing burnouts, however usually after 10pm they kinda just let it go. You will get ticketed if you are caught tossing water/bleach onto the road way, just a heads up. Also make sure your not standing on the road as the cops will turn dick real quick over that

YUPP that makes me wanna come down there:confused:

Haha valid points Phil, minus the brice road ones. I really was bored, oh well I am prob just gonna walk my happy ass up to Mopar this year, fuck driving lol. I have heard rumors that supposedly Heath PD is only going to be patroling 1 half of 79, while local sherrifs work the other half, idk always hear rumors around here haha.

I work at autozone on 79 and were wondering how bad the construction is going to hurt business. its one of our biggest weekends.. but on a side note, on the square in Newark they are having their wings and mopar event.

They had that last year and it was a bust. Everyone just turned around before getting to downtown lol. Hopefully the rain holds off saturday as there is a chance of it right now.

umm no, im black, im not coming down to heath at night with a bunch of drunk heath folks. ill stay on brice where the fun is. you just dont know where to hang out if you are bored on brice.

Theirs a small hotel just over the 70 bridge down the same rd with all the honda dealerships that's get a good amount of action that's were i went last year sun I wasent out at 79 I live 2 mins from brice so I will prob be their if the construction on 79 is bad

Theirs a small hotel just over the 70 bridge down the same rd with all the honda dealerships that's get a good amount of action that's were i went last year sun I wasent out at 79 I live 2 mins from brice so I will prob be their if the construction on 79 is bad

THIS,

the hotels are where it is at and where I will be

Yeah the hotels do get a bit rowdy. It may just be me but what's so sweet about a burnout ? What gets everyone so pumped up? When I was younger yeah it was the best part but now that I know everyone can do it, and I relize the cost of that shit, I wouldnt do it again.

Yeah the hotels do get a bit rowdy. It may just be me but what's so sweet about a burnout ? What gets everyone so pumped up? When I was younger yeah it was the best part but now that I know everyone can do it, and I relize the cost of that shit, I wouldnt do it again.

Wtf? If you don't get burn out then you probability don't understand why drinking is fun ether huh? I mean you just waist $ and get a headache rite?

Wtf? If you don't get burn out then you probability don't understand why drinking is fun ether huh? I mean you just waist $ and get a headache rite?

I'm a pro drinker lol. I guess when you put it like that it makes sense.