Female friend needs some exhaust welding done, 97 honda civic ex

Veritas

Title says it all, she needs to have her muffler welded back to her exhaust or something of that nature, if someone around here could toss me some numbers or prices to get something little like that done I'd appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time!

Time for a fartcan, problem solved!

No, but really, I've seen plenty of those late 90's civics have rusty exhausts, it must be a pretty common problem... My brother's 98 civic's muffler rusted off right where the pipe and the muffler connect, and I believe his was was able to be welded.

Out of all the honda axle back pipes I've seen rot out I'm 90% sure it's not weldable. And if it is it will fall apart in a month.

Probably needs a center pipe and muffler. Front gasket and rear doughnut gasket and spring bolt kit. To do it right.

in case nobody knows, if you buy a factory Honda muffler or B-pipe it has a lifetime warranty but you need to keep the sales receipt to prove YOU paid for it

does this include the one that came with the car from the factory or does it have to be once replaced?