Now the garage is full

CbusBusa

x2

x3 I would never buy a thing from there. Went for a test ride in an Evo they had once with a buddy that was looking at it. I have never been so scared in my life as I was during that ride, Lyle drove the balls out of that car then looked at my buddy and said "so you interested" I about lost it. Buddy ended up buying a Audi TT off them and the thing turned out to be a heap, first the turbo took a shit then the motor followed shortly after.

Nice looking foxbody though, hopefully it hasn't been beat on and last you a while

What's been done to it?

I'm sure its been beat to the edge of its life.

x2

x3 I would never buy a thing from there. Went for a test ride in an Evo they had once with a buddy that was looking at it. I have never been so scared in my life as I was during that ride, Lyle drove the balls out of that car then looked at my buddy and said "so you interested" I about lost it. Buddy ended up buying a Audi TT off them and the thing turned out to be a heap, first the turbo took a shit then the motor followed shortly after.

Nice looking foxbody though, hopefully it hasn't been beat on and last you a while

x4

it has a really nice midnight metallic blue paint job just done. i know it has headers, x pipe, msd ignition, steeda springs, bbk intake and such. it's pretty stock and even has R12 air conditioning still on it. fires up and runs awesome. i've been driving the hell out of it and it's never missed a lick yet.

it has a really nice midnight metallic blue paint job just done. i know it has headers, x pipe, msd ignition, steeda springs, bbk intake and such. it's pretty stock and even has R12 air conditioning still on it. fires up and runs awesome. i've been driving the hell out of it and it's never missed a lick yet.

If you don't mind me asking what did you give for it?