2000 gmc serria 4x4 reduced $5500

smokinHawk1647545499

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/2494158713.html

Looking to sell my 2000GMC sierra 4x4 auto transmission, standard cab, long bed (8ft), 4.8 V8 truck

138K miles

Runs great, no mechanical issues, no rust, tires have a good amount of tread on them. handles great in extreme snow, gets 17mpg. It has 4.10 gears (factory) so it can pull your junk, but yes it still gets decent MPG. It has a full size bed (8ft) so it can haul a lot of your junk! try finding a truck like this with this many miles in 4x4 for this price, you cant for over 100 miles! these gen 3 engines can go to over 300K miles, look around and see all the ones that are selling have about 250k miles..... it has a spare tire, yes! It is not a ford or dodge. not even close to a toyota, as the frame won't break in half. like i said it does excellent in the snow, when people were hiding in their warm homes due to a foot of snow on the roads, i was running over it at about 55-60mph on I-70 like a boss. didnt faze it, truck was stable.... this truck is black, but not murdered out, but can be if you want to late

Edited by smokinHawk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...