RIP Leigh Belyn & Juvon Williams

Brendon

sorry for the loss of ur friends sister but really he drove around with her body in the trunk. Kids got to understand when you sign the papers most likely now a days your going to war. Its not call of duty black ops[kids gun was painted red?], its real life. If your joining for college money you are joining for the wrong reason. Sorry venting a little bit.

so am I not understand that Police stopped his car, but because after 30 min's of him not willing to "surrender" which I'm going to assume means get out of his car, they shot him? seriously, if Police can't get one single guy out of his car without killing him, then whoever made the call to shoot him needs relieved of duty.... regardless of whatever they were investigating him for.... he had not been convicted by a jury of his peers.

He had a gun and shot at police you dummy

Yeah, when you shoot at police, ecspecially a group of four and 2 of them are swat. You are done for. I'm pretty sure he knew this and was probably why he shot at them.

Leaving fro Afganistan that day.

Just killed your girlfriend.

Put the gun to your head and threatened to kill yourself after what you did.

I would bet that this was a suicide by cop situation.

she should have stayed in the kitchen.......... to soon??? oh well fuck it.

On a real note, she went about it all wrong. There had to have been signs before this that he wasnt all there or was emotional about the decision he made to enlist. Leaving for war ( something you have no control over) after receiving an emotional blow like that is going to cause some sort of reaction.

She should have waited till he got home, its not like he was going to be around anyway.

I can't believe people these days. Shooting someone over a break up....seriously.

I agree, it's pretty stupid. I know where both people involved lived at too, and apparently the day before he beat he up and stuff, which isn't cool to hit a woman in the first place.

I agree, it's pretty stupid. I know where both people involved lived at too, and apparently the day before he beat he up and stuff, which isn't cool to hit a woman in the first place.

So does that mean you are admitting your not cool when you hit your 9 year old sister?