295-50-16 Mickey Thompson Drag radials

Cordell

A lot of you guys had seen these on my Camaro, I have taken them off with no plans to put them back on. They are about half worn, they are at the wearbars in the grooves so I'm not sure how you want to call it for wear. I can post pics monday since they are still at work. I'd get a couple track days out of these, the last pair I had hooked good until they had cords hanging out.

To fit these on an f-body I had to trim the bottom front of the wheel wells, and if the tire doesn't sit in the middle of the wheel well it won't fit. These are close to a 28x11.50 tire, just slightly smaller. They are the biggest things you can put on a stock 16x8" rim. I've cut 1.47 60' times on these.

$100, if you don't have $100 don't ask thats how much I want. They were over $400 new.

pic of the car with them on it.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0394.jpg

I bought these new about 6 months ago, only went to the track twice. You can still see the grooves so at least half life. If someone wants these I'll throw them on some crappy old firebird wheels, the wheels are corroded but they'll hold air all day at the track if someone needs a pair of wheels to put them on.