Beaver Run vs. Grattan...advice only IF you've been on the track please. :)

PrincessPratt

i'll be at mid-O april 25-26 and at least one other guy (he's only for sure coming that sat and he'll be in advanced or intermediate).

i'm riding novice both days, unless they recommend me to move to the toddler speed group or intermediate. not sure which it'll be just yet. i just know i'm damn excited.

i'll be at mid-O april 25-26 and at least one other guy (he's only for sure coming that sat and he'll be in advanced or intermediate).

i'm riding novice both days, unless they recommend me to move to the toddler speed group or intermediate. not sure which it'll be just yet. i just know i'm damn excited.

I've put in an official request to some of the novice instructors to refer to you only as "that asian kid".

Aaron....everyone should know by the multiple times I've posted about track days that the ENTIRE reason I'm doing these is to get over my fear of cornering. The only time I'm in the back of the pack is on twisties. I'm not scared of speed but of leaning my bike and trusting it enough to not cross the median and kill myself.

If this is my FIRST track day which everyone is well aware they know the rules that I have to be in novice.

And FYI, I just saw Shawna about 30 minutes ago and tried her to go with me. No go until after she's done with school. :(

Besides I've decided I will try the bluegrass on May 30, 31st. SO if anyone wants to go let me know!!!!

Not sure what you were trying to get at.. The reason I posted what I did is because you did not give an indication of your riding ability in this thread. You also cant expect everyone on here to remember you or anything that has ever been mentioned about your riding abilities. It is a piece of information that is important when asking this type of question. To be completely honest, at the novice level your at for track riding, any track would suit you just fine. Just listen to your instructors and dont be afraid to ask questions and have fun.

If they are running Grattan in counter-clockwise I think you would struggle with it. Based on what heelea said about Beaver being easier and this is your first time I think that track would suit you better.

If they are running Grattan in counter-clockwise I think you would struggle with it. Based on what heelea said about Beaver being easier and this is your first time I think that track would suit you better.

If she's never been there, either direction will offer the same challenges. The track is really the same either way to a new rider as they are seeing it for the first time. Wheelies over the hill vs. jumping the hill in the other direction offer two unique challenges to anyone...