Free hottub......sorta just a shell

wnaplay1647545503

Bought this hottub from evan on here several years ago. The pump stopped working last year and it has sat until I got another hottub from another member a few weeks back. In order to get the new tub in I had to get the old one moved and these things arent meant to be moved repeatedly. The old wood sides were strarting to rot out so I stripped them off(junk at this point). Most of the foam came off with the sides(if you dont know the tub itself is completely encased in foam under the siding). So whats left is the fiberglass shell which I believe is in decent shape, no real guarantee. The kicker is all the wood and foam is now filling the entire inside of the tub. I was going to take it to the dump this week but if someone wants to try and rebuild this thing, use it as a flower pot in their hillbilly front yard, sit it in the floor of their deck ect... you can have it. Its all wrapped up on my trailer right now and I could possibly deliver it for gas money if your local and have help to get it off trailer. Its fairly light when all the wood and everything foam is out, light enough I loaded it myself.

To recap theres a free tub going to the dump this week if noone wants it for something. I believe the shell is in usable condition but no guarantee. The tub is filled with the wood and foam that encased the tub. There is a top but its old, waterlogged and 2 sizes to big. There is a pump somewhere in the tub but its seized, the rest of the control unit and heater is there but probably not worth anything unless you wanted to try and rig it all back together and get it working. Burn the wood, put the foam in trash bags whatever hell burn the foam I dont care.

Trying to get it off the trailer so I can use it.

Disclaimer if you take this, its yours I am not picking it back up if you found you got in over your head. Come look at it if youd like but theres not much to see since its filled and wrapped in plastic.