Staging (burnout)

SLOWLX

When lineing up at the track

How do you do your Burnout?

Roll thru the water box until my rear tires are out of the watter ( a foot or so), start my burnout for about a 5 count in my head (not over reving the engine), let off the brake and let the car finish up.

roll up to water when rear tires hit water spin a lil just to get tire wet. then roll forward out of the water box till they motion to stop. activate line lock pump brakes then wait for tech official to make the burnout hand motion like his hands caught fire then start in 2nd gear and put it about 1/4 throttle just enuf to start a spin, build about 1 to 2 psi of boost then shift third. once in third build about 6 psi and turn line lock off. let truck roll through the beams while spinning. come to a stop back up and get in your grove u just laid down. mean while the other guy is proably getting pissed your burnout is taking so long but f him proably slower any way. so as you get back behind the tree stop about 1 ft back. shift back into low pull forward once you trip the first stage beam brake boost a lil bit to bring the motor up to help build boost on the two step. roll in to next beam just tripping it shallow stage for best et. then activate trans brake and 2 step build boost to 11 to 15 psi and wait for last green go on green. shift at 7000 shift again at 7000 roll through traps in the 8s and 150s. if your missing any of these parts your shit is too slow and u should roll arround the water and get out of the way! lol

SBC or LS1 Turbo hopefully a big one, trans brake, slicks or drag radials, line lock, and go pro. if u are missing one of these ur not fast yet.!!!!! ok did you read all of it lol felt like wasting time.