I literally out talked Cleveland

neonkiller

Im sorry now for the hate I caused up in cleveland last night.

JK

When we show up next year there will be a blood bath and my head will be hunted.

I proved last night that your mouth can win you a race and your car does not have to move a fucking inch.

Phil will fill you in on the shouting match.:p

BTW this was not Clevelands heavy hitters just to clarify that.

You were one of the few high points of the evening, Shanton.

It was a shame that CR didn't have more of our classic characters in attendance, but then, the DSM/EVO shootout and Cleveland Racing groups clearly only had their "B team" players out.

I'm glad I went, just to see their meet-up place and to see that their scene isn't much different than ours: over-policed, lots of small groups standing around only talking to themselves, very little action, parking lot lights get turned off.

It was fun meeting some new people, but waiting for stragglers/getting our group rolling was ridiculous. By 2 a.m. there had been two races, right? :rolleyes: I'll go up again sometime, but we need to make sure everyone has their varsity on the field and we need to arrive before their people start going home for the night.

They deserved every bit of it though. I dont understand why it was so difficult to not go out and make runs. There always looking for runs but when people finally step up its like the talk is there but nothing else to back it up. I think we need to make a better meet that way everyone is there and weather being nicer.