justin0469

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read mine Nick, in the next post !! LOL

Old man !!

:lol: I did now.

Remeber when you suddenly were the old guy?

When you got gray hair?

when the you prefered mom over daughter?

when they stopped carding you?

I have white hairs in my goatee now. :(

dont forget about pagers man i remeber having sneaking it around so my parents wouldnt find it lol

Beepers were so lame now that it's 2009. :lol:

Hell, I graduated High school in 84.

I saved up my money and bought PONG. I spent hundreds of dollars playing space invaders. I owned an original walkman and disc man. I owned an 8 track. 1st motorcycle was a 68 honda s-90.... I listened to the first day QFM broadcast.

I remember hearing the national anthem when the TV stations went off the air. I watched Mtv when they actually played music videos.

If I plucked my gray hair I would probably be bald.

DAMN I feel old I graduated in 90!

I graduated HS in 1996.

Hell, I graduated High school in 84.

I saved up my money and bought PONG. I spent hundreds of dollars playing space invaders. I owned an original walkman and disc man. I owned an 8 track. 1st motorcycle was a 68 honda s-90.... I listened to the first day QFM broadcast.

I remember hearing the national anthem when the TV stations went off the air. I watched Mtv when they actually played music videos.

If I plucked my gray hair I would probably be bald.

You're 42 then right?

We had the atari in the early 80's that I loved. I owned a few cassette walkmans when I was little, and a discman. I remember the national anthem being played late night/early morning when the stations went off the air too. :p

I don't think I really miss that era...other than the cartoons. 80s and 90s cartoons were MUCH better than the crap they have on now.

isnt that the truth!!!

voltron and beast wars were the shit!

Born in '80... Best of both worlds!

On the flip, in the first post, did anyone else chuckle a bit upon reading "Before MIKE JONES"?:lol:

haha that mde me laugh

No effin' way. I had a Tandy - played Downlander and some game where you were a spring that hoped around a board hitting certain color squares and avoiding enemies. F*(K YEA!

800px-TRS-80_Color_Computer_2-64K.jpg

And had an Atari 2600 - actually still do with about 40 games. Pitfall is one of them, but not Super Pitfall - bastard.

I went...

Atari, Commordore64, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, got into the females next so there was a no gaming period of probably 6 years. Then after a while I bought the PS2 about 6 years later and haven't had another system since. Even though I do want a PS3.:cool:

OMG' date=' I did!! I was a pant-peggin' mother fucker!! Had to beat the bitches off with a stick!! :badgerrock:[/quote']

Fuck that. Of course we were so poor that we wanted to hide our shoes, maybe that's why I didn't do it. Wearing the shoes that your mom wore out the previous year wasn't all that cool