Stupid Neighbors

KennyFKINPowerz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOAs somehow can prevent you from parking stuff on your driveways, even though you are the prez....but they cannot give you any kind of shit for parking on public property (streets) your trailer or car or anything else if properly registered.

If it really was the case that your car was there for too long, then yes the cops can tow it away on public property.

a buddy of mine in Westerville had his stupid neighbor call cops on him and HOA for parking is trailer on the street....when the cops showed up (because they were bored) they laughed with him when they told him that legally, no HOA or they could do anything about the trailer on the street as long as it is moved every so often. They told him that lady had no standing at all for complaining. Since then, the lady has not called the cops on him for the trailer

My car sat there for 2 days. I called the city and they said it has to be moved at least every 72 hours. So when I get off work at 11, I am gonna start it up and let that loud mfer idle in front of her house for about 10 min and I am gonna park it right in front of her house. :) Then after a couple days have passed I will put it back in front of my house and then repeat.

I just read this thread, but no update from you. I'm assuming he did move? Was it because of you guys? If so, bravo... :cool:

Moved to India for a year and is renting out the house. Summer vacation for the kids was fun and drama free. :fuckyeah:

Moved to India for a year and is renting out the house. Summer vacation for the kids was fun and drama free. :fuckyeah:

Awesome. :cool:

Makes you wonder what the asshole would think if he had kids or neighbors that were really a problem. Vandals, shit like that. Kids playing basketball is no reason to go off the deep end. He needs some perspective... :nod:

Nothing beats the country, acreage, cars, trucks, random junk, and firing off guns anytime I damn well please. Oh and pissing off my porch because I don't have to use one of my 3 bathrooms if I don't want to.

Awesome. :cool:

Makes you wonder what the asshole would think if he had kids or neighbors that were really a problem. Vandals, shit like that. Kids playing basketball is no reason to go off the deep end. He needs some perspective... :nod:

He has 3 daughters that he made stay inside and read all day long. I told my son not to be the one that makes them pregnant when they turn into hookers later. If he would have said its too loud I would have said cool and stopped. He said he doesnt care if its basketball, 4 square, football, tag, or them just sitting on my porch... he simply doesnt want a "gang" in front of his house. He threatened me, I got a little mad, he got a little scared, the front yard got a little for rent sign. The little end :gabe:

Sorry OP. got a little side tracked. Talk to her first, if she keeps it up start calling the cops on her. There are so many possible violations that there is no way people know them all. Beat her at her own game and see if she gets the point.

He has 3 daughters that he made stay inside and read all day long. I told my son not to be the one that makes them pregnant when they turn into hookers later. If he would have said its too loud I would have said cool and stopped. He said he doesnt care if its basketball, 4 square, football, tag, or them just sitting on my porch... he simply doesnt want a "gang" in front of his house. He threatened me, I got a little mad, he got a little scared, the front yard got a little for rent sign. The little end :gabe:

Sorry OP. got a little side tracked. Talk to her first, if she keeps it up start calling the cops on her. There are so many possible violations that there is no way people know them all. Beat her at her own game and see if she gets the point.

I am gonna check out her property and she better hope her shit is in order. You don't pick a fight with El Presidente.

yeah, it would piss me off to see a car parked in the street in front of my house, and a boat trailer in the driveway year round. i don't care if you move the shit around every day, its still sitting at your house. you need to store the trailer/boat if you live in a 700 home neighborhood. just my thoughts. yeah, your neighbor is annoying the shit out of you and a bit crazy---but i'd be willing to bet some of your other neighbors say shit behind your back about how annoying it is to see your shit stored all over---

obviously, you need to post a picture of the situation to know for sure how much of an eyesore this is.

Not the kitchen

~Beast

Ok, let's try a fourth post...

I'm not allowed to call you a bitch/pussy or attack you personally whether you deserve it or not, so let's see what I can come up with.

1. You broke the law, deal with it.

2. Buy a pair of man pants and put them on.

3. Stop being a passive aggressive euphemism for some word I'm probably not allowed to use.

3. Talk to the neighbor like an adult.

4. Stop breaking the law.

5. If the neighbor doesn't stop, file charges for harassment.

6. Don't abuse your power or you are absolutely no better than she is.

Fairy mods and admins happy now?

I am gonna check out her property and she better hope her shit is in order. You don't pick a fight with El Presidente.

Anyway, back to what I was saying...

You must be a very insecure little girl to use the above practice to solve your problem. It doesn't surprise me that you would take the most childish/vindictive approach to handle such a problem with your neighbor. Faggot.

Inb4 edit. Inb4 possible infraction. Inb4 likely ban. :gabe:

Anyway, back to what I was saying...

You must be a very insecure little girl to use the above practice to solve your problem. It doesn't surprise me that you would take the most childish/vindictive approach to handle such a problem with your neighbor. Faggot.

Inb4 edit. Inb4 possible infraction. Inb4 likely ban. :gabe:

inb4Haldecidestokillusall

KFP:

Is this a new thing for her? Or has she always been a complainer?

inb4Haldecidestokillusall

KFP:

Is this a new thing for her? Or has she always been a complainer?

Nah, I'm just going to continue playing solitaire while annoying the mods.

I don't see the problem.....if you are the HOA president then you are expected to be the example for EVERYONE to follow. That is your job and maybe that is what she expects of you.....

Then again, without pics.....

.....I would just go knock on her door and see what's up.

Depending how that goes, I may or may no go to the next step...

Maybe I missed something but are you breaking rules/laws or is she jumping the gun by calling the police/harrassing you on issues that havent resulted in any violations because the proper time hasnt elapsed?

Shes going ape shit on the entire neighborhood and calling authorities rather than coming over and talking it out like a respectable adult.

I can understand that. Its often easier to let the cops do their thing vs. potentially causing an ongoing rift. We have neighbors that have only been here a year that you cant say anything to without the race card being thrown around. Alex and his fiancee have had more issues with them than myself and I simply call code enforcement or the cops at this point. I dont want any issue with them, all I want is for them to give every neighbor the same courtesy as we all have kind of shown. I dont want their juvenile children screaming curse words at each other, pissing in the front yard, or acting up at all hrs of the night. I would much rather just go speak neighborly to them but somepeople just arent used to that interaction and are easily offended. We tried that once, it didnt end well.