2001 GSXR 750

Miller

Don't put that hate on me Phil. How far out are you from the cash?

well........ i just bought the intake, and parts to re ring the motor. have to buy the cam and install parts ($930) and some misc thangs, so about 2k. so it honestly should be done by mid october, then im buying a bike this winter. so if you dont sell it ill get at you first cause i heart you

$3,000's my bottom dollar. If I don't move it in a few weeks I'll set it in storage and enjoy it next season. I had a guy over yesterday that seemed sincere about having me deliver it than flaked. Wierd.

Anyway hit me up pm.

Watch the appt part some are just checking how easy it is to steal. And I don't mean buy it cheap. Glws

x2, happend to a friend of mine in cleveland.. Someone came back middle of the night and stole his CBR600... Had a chrome frame, but we havent seen it on craigslist..

Ill ask around at work, i know a coulpe people have talked about wanting one..

x2, happend to a friend of mine in cleveland.. Someone came back middle of the night and stole his CBR600... Had a chrome frame, but we havent seen it on craigslist..

Ill ask around at work, i know a coulpe people have talked about wanting one..

That's because he lives in the armpit of the state. I don't doubt it could happen here though.

Thanks Gabe. I want this house people. Buy it.