Hooters Rest Closings

SLOWLX

Food was horrible. The only reason we ever went there was back when I worked with a cool company up off Polaris and several of us would just go there to shoot the shit and enjoy an extended lunch.

I agree that the limited audience they target is likely not going out as much. Just not as much fun going on out there as there was years ago.

the only reason i still go to the one in Hilliard is because it's so close to me, and they show UFC fights. and i don't mind seeing some T&A while i watch the fights.

but Roosters kills Hooters as far as who has the better wings!

Roosters kills Hooters as far as who has the better wings!

Hell yeah. Roosters has the best wings ever, and I grew up an hour from Buffalo, so I know good wings. :nod:

As far as Hooters closing, who cares. Their food sucks and the only one I ever saw decent women in were the ones in Florida. Last time I ate there was like 3 years ago, and only because I had a coupon for 10 free wings. And I still paid too much for them... :(

I met up with some guys from work at the Polaris one last week before they closed. I haven't been there in years. The food took 45 minutes to come out, tasted like garbage, never got my cheese dip even though I asked for it 3 times and still got charged for it. Screw that place. No wonder they went out of business.

I have been asked to leave the polaris location 2 times. 1st time, a buddy was drunk and grabbed a chicks ass. 2nd time the manager came out and told us to watch ourselves and i about tossed him through the window.

The food sucked, management sucks, girls suck and the drinks suck. That place needed to go.

Yes, the economy still sucks, but I am finding it laughable when one restaurant blames their economically-impoverished client base as the reason for closing......yet Roosters and even B-Dubs seem to be kicking it well!

BTW, Did you hear about the new Obama value meal at McDonalds?

Order anything you want on the menu, and the guy behind you pays for it.