new member Westerville

rusty 996

hey everybody.thanks for let me ride with you last sunday.i had great time.i wish i knew how fast we ride,since my speedometer broke in Carrol.can't wait go ride with you guys and girls again

Let me now next time you ride out...

hey everybody.thanks for let me ride with you last sunday.i had great time.i wish i knew how fast we ride,since my speedometer broke in Carrol.can't wait go ride with you guys and girls again

Let me know next time yall ride out....

That's crazy. I lost my speedo right after our last gasoline stop....:rolleyes:

Nice to meet you and with with ya on Sunday. Glad you joined the forum. Can't wait to go out for another ride!!

Nice meeting ya for sure man. Thanks for all your help with getting the bike on the trailer too. Riding back to help was really cool man.

Also I love that Ducati, I want one of those so bad, my neighbor has one similar to yours, not as nice, and I gotta stop and see if its for sale.

Welcome, cant wait to ride again!