Meet tonight?

Rhett

This is what ill be doing tonight...

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/photo.jpg

I think I understand what you are saying. What I see is a pile of sticks. Since you are openly gay I thought this was a reference to a bundle of sticks but the string is missing. Then it hit me.. You are going to be hanging with a bunch of faggots that you are not tied to and do various forms of the sexual act popularly known as the wheelbarrow. Its that or you are just going to burn wood and eat smores and shit...

I think I understand what you are saying. What I see is a pile of sticks. Since you are openly gay I thought this was a reference to a bundle of sticks but the string is missing. Then it hit me.. You are going to be hanging with a bunch of faggots that you are not tied to and do various forms of the sexual act popularly known as the wheelbarrow. Its that or you are just going to burn wood and eat smores and shit...

burn, and burn some more.

then eat smores.

everything fits nicely together.

Be careful, whatever takes you onto the roads this weekend. It's the deadliest weekend of the whole year. And there's bound to be lots of po-po's around.

Come to think of it, I better come out tonight just to make sure you boyos aren't up to any shenanigans. ;)