tonight 9/3

Squidward

Decent night I thought Anthony was going to Kick that kids ass for swinging his keychain around and hitting Docs Bentley

Anthony's Quotes kid you couldn't afford that car

Kid- I don't even have any Money

Kid- Its only a Bentley

Decent night I thought Anthony was going to Kick that kids ass for swinging his keychain around and hitting Docs Bentley

Anthony's Quotes kid you couldn't afford that car

Kid- I don't even have any Money

Kid- Its only a Bentley

Punch to the dick would have been distributed followed by "its only a punch to the dick"

I had my back to whomever did it, but trust me, Anthony yelling at him was the equivalent to a punch to the crotch.

The kid was just being careless ..... I don't think he intended to scratch the car. But in the light of day this morning, there's a superficial scuff and a 1/4" long, very thin, but deep scratch that appears to be through all the paint layers (no buffing that out). But at car shows I'll hide it with a little bit of paint glaze.

No more harm than just a rock chip. Regrettable, but not worth a punch. And I think the kid learned to be more respectful to other people's cars.

Something funny about it all: Anthony roared at the kid, then the lightning flashed on cue and the wind came up strong, dispersing the crowd. :D

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/326562217-631026.jpg